YE!P Reviews about Grower's Network :)

Grower’s Network has taught me an incredible amount in a very short time. Every day the topics vary but are rich in useful advice & info. Even topics I’ve brought u[ have given me great feedback with the many different perspectives that make up home growing.

I believe that there are many ways to do almost everything and at GN this theory is proven daily. Personal preference aside, my fellow growers here are eager to give feedback. What sets that feedback apart is the knowledge and experience behind it.

Cheers & I feel blessed to be a part of this community!

3 Likes

@Dianna.Donnelly we sincerely appreciate your feedback! We set out on an ambitious and relentless mission to build the type of online community that cannabis professionals deserve. Today actually marks our 1 Year Anniversary. So your feedback was the cherry on top to a successful first year of our community. Thank you for making this a special environment for everyone involved, and for believing in our mission since the beginning. Happy growing!

3 Likes

I love hearing this. We work really hard to make sure that we provide a place where everybody can have their needs met. :slight_smile:

3 Likes