You dont want to know what i call this

You know what would look good in Penelope’s Cruz’s :lips:!!!

7 Likes

Yup…

I LikE eM!!!

11 Likes

Gemini

(May 21 - June 20)

You will be serving food today and while that makes you happy because you love to cook and prepare delicious things, the truth is that you hate people even though you pretend to love them. You love to cook, but you don’t love the people you’re cooking for.

Something happened in your life that makes you detest the whole Thanksgiving thing, you honestly resent the expectations that come with it. All that fake love and compassion. You don’t believe for one second that anyone cares about you, or about anyone else.

This day brings out the bitterness in you. You should have more, you should be happier, more content, so your mind has you convinced that this is all beneath you. Sure, you’ll cook and serve, but you might also be someone who spits in the gravy. Eek, not nice at all!

7 Likes

Well, I, for one, really like and appreciate you! :hugs:
Have a great Thanksgiving killer :crazy_face:

5 Likes

thanks kap. i like and appreciate you too. i have no delusions about my family. i do not believe in astrology but mannnn did this make me spit my coffee! its possible that someone i know wrote that horror scope. :rofl: plus i am too old now to think spitting in the food is funny, nope still think its funny, maybe next year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
have a great thursday!

6 Likes

Gobble gobble til ya wobble wobble YA’ll… Happy Turkey Day -. yā yā!!
Bless us all with dankfullness and holiday beer! I ask baby Jesus to bless all readers with soft bowel movements and ache free days…

8 Likes

Amen, brother Rock! Happy Turkey Day!
I love ya, trish…you can cook for me any day (edibles I hope) We’d get baked and laugh, and it wouldn’t be fake! I’m Thankful for you for sure! You know that’s true!
Anyone watch the SNL Thanksgiving special last night?

3 Likes

i have watched SNL since 1979 when i came back to the states. i swore i wasnt going to watch it ever again after kim k was the host. i am a list person. i go over board on every stupid thing. i planned this dinner for 2 months. i got up at 330 am last 2 days to start cooking. i make paula deens banana pudding recipe every year and today i threw it in the trash before it got on the table. i forgot to put the milk in it. it was a banana rock. i have another dinner to serve at.5pm for the people that dont get along with the ones that come at 12pm. i accidentally left a weed cookie on the entertainment stand. oops. i took all the edibles and put them in my car. i dont want any kids thinking the cookies are for them. me in handcuffs kids in ER. happy thanksgiving. thank god its almost over.

10 Likes

smoke a lil and breathe, you’ll get through it. sounds like you really put a lot into it, be proud of the effort no matter the outcome. im just cookin a small meal for me and my son, and saving some to bring to my mother in a couple days. nothing special, and definitely not as much energy or thought put into it as you. still though, i commend you. Stay safe, stay high

6 Likes

Yes, get stupid high and say…I’m too old for this! You’ll get through with some edible.
EAT THAT COOKIE!!! Then have another! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

B u r P… Turkey burps are about the worst … got a little bit of sweet potato mixed in with that one. Yums!!
I already got one nap in today but it’s time for an amaretto n coke. I’m feeling the turkey love!

9 Likes

thanks it was a job for sure. i wanted one last blow out just in case this would be my hubs last one. almost zero left overs since everyone packed up to go containers that i bought jut for that. i still have about 5 gallons of fruit salad that wil end up in the trash. i got out my bong took a valium ate my dinner and was out by 9. my fist text this morning was do you have any more cookies/

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:i got this down now. hit the bong. high right now. then eat the cookies sailing thru the rest of the night. added a valium and that mess still got free rent in my head. my doc said i am in need of yoga classes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: pleeezzze! why would anyone think i would go to a yoga class. i need firing range tickets. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

i wanted a beer. i should have cracked that bottle of crown i got for xmas last year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

OMG, woman! You’re a glutton for punishment!!! Or a saint! :crazy_face:

I’ve never had Paula Deen’s banana pudding and it sounds amazing (sorry about the milk and banana rock …) …

7 Likes

i go with glutton for $200 . one year i even cooked 2 turkeys. replicated the whole meal. then i laid in the floor and cried it hurt so much. wont do that again. paila deans pudding is called
Not yo mammas banana pudding. omg next level of joy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

you’re bloody awesome lol. if no one told you, you did an awesome job :slight_smile:

6 Likes

if you ever get a craving check out that recipe! you will love it i promise!!

6 Likes

well monday i get to go back to the ortho doc. @happilyretired i had an emg to find out why my shoulder replacement caused me to lose feeling in half my hand. i have ulnar damage. the doc said it could have gotten jostled during the surgery. WTH. soooo it looks like 10 months to a year for the nerves to regenerate if they can. doesnt sound like a promise to me. i dumped a whole bowl of whip cream on my grandson thanksgiving because i thought i could hold the bowl. i was still laughing the next day. his face was so funny. i was trying to clean it up and howling laughing and apologizing. it looked like i threw it at him but i swear i did not. he is my favorite.

9 Likes

6 Likes