You dont want to know what i call this

ok so i am calling this my " hate grow or grow i dare you". these are random seeds i found … i put them in miracle grow starter mix under a crappy light because they are just going to piss me off i can tell. if they arent really poppy seeds and they arent males i will be all in. i got invited to come to this forum but it may have been a ruse to try and get me lost in an alternate universe. my first clue was, hey eat a bag of ****s. so you really missed me @LoCoRocK or you really want to mess with me. i do see some of my favorite growers on here. i love growing.

27 Likes

Good luck bud

2 Likes

Good luck with your grow dude!!!

3 Likes

Hope things go well for you on this one @pptrsha1.
Off to a good start. :+1::v::pray:

8 Likes

Fingers crossed hope you get some keepers my friend !!

7 Likes

Trish is not a dude… she is a kick-ass kung fu grandma. LOL I know for a fact your messing w me. Eat a bag of D’s was directed at Myfriend mostly but ilgm in a roundabout manner. I still haven’t been suspended so I’m trying to keep my anguish under wraps. it’s hilarious covert keeps posting rules when he doesn’t even know what the f they say. I like covert I really do but it infuriates me when hes just saying what he’s been taught. NOT THE FACTS. I haven’t been over there since last week of October and strictly went to say hello to you. If you remember i was kinda mean and said I can’t take your grankids shit no more GRRRRRR. you said “sorry for telling you” - that’s a quick rendition. I felt bad since you went MIA and divchem came in with the facts and said it has nothin to do with me youve dealt with way worse and your tougher then that. So i let it go but felt responsible. Silly now. Man it’s great to talk to you. I’ll tag ya in my grow although I been bad w the updates.

9 Likes

i never had the chance to go back and read anything. the cdc blocked all evictions until dec 31 so the amount of people that took it and ran with it blew my mind! i am helping the ones that qualify for the money ohio released for rental assistance but the rest can eat a bag of Ds! i drive that 17 year old truck. i told them all when you see me rolling up in a new caddy your all about to be homeless!

4 Likes

i was going to order white widow but critical mass got brought to my attention. the high CBD really caught my eye. i think it may have been a shorter plant too. since this is all i had right now lets see if they germ. lol

8 Likes

thank you. i cant stop growing long enough to replace all the seeds i lost so this is going to be a hoot

8 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network. This site is alot more professional. You will get many great growers inputs and much praise. Loco is about the only wildcard we have, that I’ve seen. He’s a good guy though.

Welcome and have a great growing!

6 Likes

Wow… wildcard huh…pffft I’ll take it been called much worse! LoL :rofl:

10 Likes

@pptrsha1 welcome I’m excited to see where this grow goes. Also I have 5 Reg ww beans I could send your way.

6 Likes

Gotta have some movers and shakers. Mix up the atmosphere a bit.

6 Likes

i got 5 sprouts today! i said grow you little basta***. then i said please :rofl:

12 Likes

I have some train wreck beans that i cussed at for a while trying to get them to herm. After lik10 to 12 days finall after popping another one down i got 2 of them sprouted tails. Lol. Now i have 3 trainwreck photos a mk ultra a g.g a blue cheese 3 random bag beans a w.w. auto and a zkit auto that is twins lol

5 Likes

it pays to be cruel! i wont expect these to do anything. i want them to but the seeds didnt look to good and i have no idea where they came from or what they are. i cant wait to find out if the last seed actually made it into the cup.

5 Likes
3 Likes

that is crazy looking rice. i have actually checked my sprouts 3 times today. gotta stop and quit looking at them

4 Likes

Did Kap know you set up a page over here T, he is @kapouic over here. Who else you know from there… @automatik @kdawg maybe too… Its a lot quieter, kinda what I like about it & the fresh start, minus a couple ppl is just a plus :joy:

7 Likes

It’s quieter because I have not come out of my shell yet!!

6 Likes