You dont want to know what i call this

Whoa wait up…what I miss? Im gonna go out on a wing here - grankid involved loss of seeds? How many is all to “lose”. I was off ilgm so I missed the excuse for your long absence but then that’s when I left… I did see the dog got a TV knocked over on it, how is lil hoppy doing? Anyways I have a bunch of ww, BG and shitload of fano man’s reg Recons…if ya want some seeds…

6 Likes

i had 40 seeds and then they were gone. man that hurt. my dog is doing really good. she likes tramadol and GDP second hand smoke. so now i have random seeds that no one knows what they are. just like the first grow i had waiting on seeds when you first started helping me… the grow i killed in a record breaking 7 days.

5 Likes

that will be fun!

2 Likes

Check your messages :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

this is sooo different. not sure how to navigate yet…

2 Likes

20 Likes

That is going back about a year I’d guess. you lost the auto zkittles u just bought? I think I remember correctly. Hey didn’t you say the last dispensary you and the old man went to had clones?

4 Likes

not clones. there was a seed shop but we couldnt find it. my husband was too busy ARGUING WITH GOOGLE MAPS! he actually yelled NO at the voice that said turn left at intersection. i am telling you it was the Clampets go to Michigan. i never got to try the zkittles

6 Likes

sooo true!

2 Likes

@pptrsha1 not sure hkw it works by u. But download and try weedmaps. Itll show u dispos and all that deal with weed lol

2 Likes

thanks mark

2 Likes

the only other time i had sprouts this fast was bagseed that died . today is day 2 in the dirt! please dont be all males please

8 Likes

Do u like autos more or photos @pptrsha1.

4 Likes

i looovvee autos. the idea of a plant doing what it wants cracks me up. i will stay with photos when i want more harvest. i have seen the difference on how much i can harvest between the two. i only have done 5 different kinds so maybe there are autos that can grow like photos. i dont know

5 Likes

Let me see what kinda beans i have. Maybe i can be a good guy and send u some beans to get u on a start. I dont have alot of autos but i do have a few atleast diff kinds. Ill see and make a small package for u and if u decide u want them u can send me an address and i will have my wife send them thru the mail. Everyones here to help eachother out. I know i have white widow and zkittles autos for sure and a creme cbd that id 16percent thc and moderate cbd it says but then i have a few diff kind of photos. Gg. Mk ultra. blue dream. cheese. trainwreck and quite a few random bag beans. Within the week or so i will have on order if not here some bubblegum photo beans also

4 Likes

that is a very nice gesture and i thank you. we did a sweep of the house and came up with 9 seeds that the little bast*&^% left behind so i am growing them until i get my new seeds. i cant believe how not having plants really messed me up. so now i am happy again with the little sprouts. it really is true u can be addicted to growing. i really want a smoke report on your zkittles. i stunted mine and they got pitched in the paranoid purge when i was getting rid of the evidence. :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah id be kicking someones ass for sure. Seeds or plants either way thats an ass whoopin waiting to happen. Well this grow will go ur way. Itll make up for the loss.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I love that speech and I have heard some great ones!

4 Likes

i have watched this 2 times and he is spot on!

3 Likes