You dont want to know what i call this

who the heck is going to believe this? i went out to the garage to see my husband and guess what i found swimming in a bucket of mud?

one of my zkittles he pulled off the burnpile!!! how did it live with no lights in the cold? i am replanting it now!

11 Likes

i know its a waste right now but i cant resist! fire up that 650r! (it already has red hairs i know its done)

4 Likes

i have to get out of that other site. i say stuff. i wasnt trying to start anything but i was laughing and thank goodness i deleted it before i posted it. i promised not to ask the guy if he had a pop tart on his table. i promised not to ask where the coffee cups and ash trays are in his grow room. i will not call his grow frankenstein lab. omg it was freaking hilarious. ok serious it is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i wish i was that precise and could grow weed in test tubes.

2 Likes

i dry in a cardboard box with string so i have no room to talk.

4 Likes

lmao thats me everyday. iam sure they like the attention.

1 Like

i just saw a watch for $330 that will tell you if you are stressed! technology has gone too far. i am high. i have been walking around with a calculator i thought it was my phone

8 Likes

@pptrsha1 time to put the bowl down for a little bit.

4 Likes

i am too high

4 Likes

I think i know the test tube one. Killed me. The plants were like a foot tall with just cotys lol. All laying down like snakes in the dirt. Is this the one??

2 Likes

Did he teach u get out of debt relief. Lmbo.

3 Likes

i was dying laughing

4 Likes

i am so glad that is over. my stomach hurt from laughing. i was alone.

5 Likes

happy vet day dad!

12 Likes

9 broke ground

8 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face:

5 Likes

i have zero experience with reg seeds. this will be a hoot

6 Likes

Same thing as autos just have to work the timing. U can do it.

5 Likes

i have smoked blueberry before. i do not know why i was so high yesterday. i was having a little party all by myself. my stomach hurt from laughing so much. i thought i was funny even if i drove everyone else crazy. :rofl:

7 Likes

Stomach hurt from the debt relief program and test tube ba ies

4 Likes

ok at one time in my life i worked at a car dealership. i got my real estate license in 2004. realtors are worse than used car salesman. when i read that guys stuff i was gutting it. just another con man. apologies to all used car sales people and realtors that are not scumbags

6 Likes