You dont want to know what i call this

back at it

12 Likes

happy thanksgiving to all

7 Likes

Happy t day pptrsha!!!

4 Likes

Happy covid turkey day everyone. Have fun with your household family. This is bull. Christmas is not even gonna be a christmas this year. Gobble gobble til u wobble wobble everyone

6 Likes

Gobble gobble… happy turkey day… gobble till ya wobble ya’ll!!!

10 Likes

This one has been chillin’ since 9 .
Happy Thanksgiving all!

8 Likes

On the smoker,forgot to say chillin’ on the smoker! Forgive me, I’m U.I !

4 Likes

i told a person to come on this site. they needed help with seeds.

6 Likes

I thought your name looked familiar.
I see you left the clicky site

4 Likes

Hell i want some seeds. I want some good strains to hrow tho not like what i have. I want some potent stuff. I want to be so high my face feels like its hanging on. Yeah. I want some beans like that. @hoppiefrog know them kind of beans eeh

6 Likes

i dont understand not being able to reach out to other growers and exchange seeds without paying for the right to do it. i like that about this site

9 Likes

I dont either.
I’m not paying for anything over there.
We never talked over there and I mainly just read and learn. Theres alot of my way or the highway unless your in the click I’ve noticed. Respins12 is here as well

8 Likes

he has been one of my inspirations. i truly respect him

4 Likes

Thats dependant of the grower. Not the strain. Your body is different than mine. Folks get a feeling from all kinds of the compounds created. Percentage of thc is 100 percent irrelevant. I’ve been more high off of a 12 than I have from high 30s. Because the grower didn’t know about trikes.

6 Likes

This site is geared to the grows. Less fakebook. We all know how that turned out. To many opinions and feeling hurt. We are trying to grow like a family. The whole point is to find brothers and sisters to create a safe zone that we can all flourish.

Whenever folks are talking politics and social networking conversations, families get torn apart. Such as the other sites. I am attached to 12 groups. I’ve seen this tear them all up and ruin the site.

I stayed here for the professionalism. The group caring for one another. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch.

13 Likes

i had a 14 ice cream cake put me on my butt and a 20 white widow just float me along

4 Likes

This site is so much better.
I haven’t posted much yet but I do like to search and read about my problems.
I like the private message too.
Sometimes I get embarrassed when I ask some of my questions lol

8 Likes
3 Likes

Never be embarrassed. You only learn thru mistakes. If you did everything right, then you wouldn’t need this.

Asking questions might help someone who wouldn’t ask.
I’ve done so many dumb things growing. I just laugh at myself

13 Likes

@slym3r I didnt think about it like that.
I’ve only started growing this year so I have lots of problems. @repins12 is my go to

5 Likes