Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

You dont want to know what i call this

Well, I, for one, really like and appreciate you! :hugs:
Have a great Thanksgiving killer :crazy_face:

5 Likes

thanks kap. i like and appreciate you too. i have no delusions about my family. i do not believe in astrology but mannnn did this make me spit my coffee! its possible that someone i know wrote that horror scope. :rofl: plus i am too old now to think spitting in the food is funny, nope still think its funny, maybe next year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
have a great thursday!

6 Likes

Gobble gobble til ya wobble wobble YA’ll… Happy Turkey Day -. yā yā!!
Bless us all with dankfullness and holiday beer! I ask baby Jesus to bless all readers with soft bowel movements and ache free days…

8 Likes

Amen, brother Rock! Happy Turkey Day!
I love ya, trish…you can cook for me any day (edibles I hope) We’d get baked and laugh, and it wouldn’t be fake! I’m Thankful for you for sure! You know that’s true!
Anyone watch the SNL Thanksgiving special last night?

3 Likes

i have watched SNL since 1979 when i came back to the states. i swore i wasnt going to watch it ever again after kim k was the host. i am a list person. i go over board on every stupid thing. i planned this dinner for 2 months. i got up at 330 am last 2 days to start cooking. i make paula deens banana pudding recipe every year and today i threw it in the trash before it got on the table. i forgot to put the milk in it. it was a banana rock. i have another dinner to serve at.5pm for the people that dont get along with the ones that come at 12pm. i accidentally left a weed cookie on the entertainment stand. oops. i took all the edibles and put them in my car. i dont want any kids thinking the cookies are for them. me in handcuffs kids in ER. happy thanksgiving. thank god its almost over.

10 Likes

smoke a lil and breathe, you’ll get through it. sounds like you really put a lot into it, be proud of the effort no matter the outcome. im just cookin a small meal for me and my son, and saving some to bring to my mother in a couple days. nothing special, and definitely not as much energy or thought put into it as you. still though, i commend you. Stay safe, stay high

5 Likes

Yes, get stupid high and say…I’m too old for this! You’ll get through with some edible.
EAT THAT COOKIE!!! Then have another! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

B u r P… Turkey burps are about the worst … got a little bit of sweet potato mixed in with that one. Yums!!
I already got one nap in today but it’s time for an amaretto n coke. I’m feeling the turkey love!

9 Likes

thanks it was a job for sure. i wanted one last blow out just in case this would be my hubs last one. almost zero left overs since everyone packed up to go containers that i bought jut for that. i still have about 5 gallons of fruit salad that wil end up in the trash. i got out my bong took a valium ate my dinner and was out by 9. my fist text this morning was do you have any more cookies/

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:i got this down now. hit the bong. high right now. then eat the cookies sailing thru the rest of the night. added a valium and that mess still got free rent in my head. my doc said i am in need of yoga classes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: pleeezzze! why would anyone think i would go to a yoga class. i need firing range tickets. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

i wanted a beer. i should have cracked that bottle of crown i got for xmas last year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

OMG, woman! You’re a glutton for punishment!!! Or a saint! :crazy_face:

I’ve never had Paula Deen’s banana pudding and it sounds amazing (sorry about the milk and banana rock …) …

7 Likes

i go with glutton for $200 . one year i even cooked 2 turkeys. replicated the whole meal. then i laid in the floor and cried it hurt so much. wont do that again. paila deans pudding is called
Not yo mammas banana pudding. omg next level of joy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

you’re bloody awesome lol. if no one told you, you did an awesome job :slight_smile:

6 Likes

if you ever get a craving check out that recipe! you will love it i promise!!

6 Likes

well monday i get to go back to the ortho doc. @happilyretired i had an emg to find out why my shoulder replacement caused me to lose feeling in half my hand. i have ulnar damage. the doc said it could have gotten jostled during the surgery. WTH. soooo it looks like 10 months to a year for the nerves to regenerate if they can. doesnt sound like a promise to me. i dumped a whole bowl of whip cream on my grandson thanksgiving because i thought i could hold the bowl. i was still laughing the next day. his face was so funny. i was trying to clean it up and howling laughing and apologizing. it looked like i threw it at him but i swear i did not. he is my favorite.

9 Likes

6 Likes

i saved it here because this is my home. :smiley:

7 Likes

You’re the best, trish! One cool rockin’ Grandma! We love ya! Stay medicated! :v:. :green_heart:.

3 Likes

I was at Lackland a bunch of my youth, you know this but I never did any others. I don’t remember hardly any of it but we got off base housing rather quickly when I was shipped back to the old man. That didn’t last anyways before I was back with nana. Ofcourse that’s air force too - :joy:the Panzy service right… lol
I think the pictures I form in my head of your antics is probably spot in T. Your grandson prolly enjoyed the whipped cream . Lol poor guy

7 Likes