You dont want to know what i call this

i am healed. back to work on saturday. i still have to figure out where i want to grow at. what if it wasnt a ghost but a rat that is in the house that knocked over my plants. uuggghhh. thank god i am half blind because i had to clean one up from my dog and i just blurred it out and used that doggie poop scooper to pick it up out of my dang dining room. i hate vermin. and bugs. and hiking.

8 Likes

Hey don’t blame the dogs! CANine you know… just cannathusiasts like us!

9 Likes

holy crap everyone! this weather is unreal !!! we were in a blackout yesterday and my poor dogs were shaking they were so cold. my house was only 40 degrees but it hurt my heart to see my old dogs cold. heat was off for 5 hours and windchill was 21 below. i hope everyone is safe and warm today.
MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS.

10 Likes

Hey darling… new strain at the dispensary and I only think of you every time I see it. LoL hope you are doing super and all is as it should be. Miss ya.

10 Likes

i have 2 more going right now. no more buggies again! they may be blue dream or not. i forgot.

8 Likes

as soon as i get my grow ROOM cleaned out i can drop at least 10 more. did i mention my GROW ROOM? hahahahaha! guess who moved back into their house after hubs packed up and went to NC. i wish i had a camera when the neighbors saw me, " oh no not those bitches again" the military life taught me to be ready to move in 15 seconds and get it done. i did.

10 Likes

Good for you. Back at home again. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

And so the coco bean…
Anyone been to Hershey park will get that! :joy: Oh how the world turns.

5 Likes