Your favorite Canna Cribs episode

I was introduced to the growersnetwork community via a Canna Cribs episode. I wont forget the episode, and still one of my favorites:

What is your favorite show and why?

I must say that the last show was also one of my favorites, just because of the energy I felt from the show and the principles of the owner of Item 9 Labs.

About Canna Cribs
Canna Cribs is an ongoing mini-documentary series produced by Growers Network that covers entrepreneurs and pioneers in the burgeoning cannabis industry. Catch up on the rest of the episodes in Canna Cribs Season 1 to see more in-depth tours of some of the world’s largest and most advanced cannabis grow sites.

About Growers Network
Growers Network is a private online community for cannabis cultivators and entrepreneurs to share their experiences, discuss the industry, and work together to overcome the many obstacles facing modern cannabis professionals. Join Growers Network here.

About Growers Network University aka GNU
From growing at home to growing at scale, Growers Network University will help you elevate your craft. Two flagship courses; one for hobbyists and one for commercial growers. Learn with expert growers as they teach you from their real-life experience, coupled with their recommended products. Learn more at GrowersNetwork.org/university.

1 Like

I cannot recommend this course enough for new growers by GNU ( Growers Network University ). It really is a broad overview of growing indoors, and covers all of the basic elements to growing. Its straighforward with loads of additional reading material. Nicely done.

2 Likes

Item 9 labs is my fav so far it is a fun and highly informative show I enjoy the start to finish and the science behind all of it

2 Likes

My favorite episode is the Deep Roots, Artisan Grown in Canby, Oregon. It’s really baddass that a marine vet put together such a successful grow. I love that they grow in DWC. You don’t see that used much in commercial grows.

2 Likes

Hope some of you guys managed to catch another top show on last night. Love the info you pick up in these shows, like Cameron chatting about planting Mari Golds around your cannabis plants, the different top strains.

“Mac 1, Tropicana Cookies, Lava Cake, Ice Cream Cake, GMO, Jenny Kush, Lemon Tree, Cake Breath, Sundae Driver, Do-Si-Do, Jack Herer, Pink Kush Top Tier, Rotten Cherries, Strawberry Jelly”

“‘Aeriz’ is a cannabis grow operation located in Phoenix, Arizona that grows 100% aeroponically. Aeroponic cultivation is a revolutionary grow process that uses a recyclable grow medium instead of soil. Clean white roots are suspended in a custom-fitted table and misted with the precise amounts of nutrients and water. ‘Aeriz’ is a 68,000 square foot facility with about 40,000 square feet of canopy size.”

2 Likes

Competition time. " Do you have what it takes to make a winning t-shirt & hat design for Canna Cribs? Well here’s your chance. The winning design will be featured in our upcoming episodes, your name will be in the end credits, you’ll receive 5 shirts with your design and a social media shoutout. #cannacribs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4K2bJh_u9/

1 Like

I love the Deep Roots Canna Cribs! Probably cuz I’m a hydro guy.
:v:

2 Likes

I love the technical detail the Canna Cribs crew go into detail of growing cannabis plants. I missed this show, but watching and listening to it in the background. Amazing information, and inspiring for our up coming grow season.

Check this episode featuring George Murray of Ventana Plant Science to discuss some of the important chemistry that goes into formulating a nutrient line. I think George sums up why I dont grow indoors soilless.

" Your palette is exactly blank, growing in soil less media. your buffering capacity of that soilless media is not that high. SO getting one thing wrong, although incredibly efficient, its very dangerous. " I love organic soil.

1 Like