Zak's Introduction

What’s up everybody I’ve been lurking on the forums for the past month or so and decided it was time to introduce myself. I joined the cannabis industry 2 years ago and originally was in it only for the job prospect. The past year I’ve been visiting grow houses we designed and honestly fell in love with the craft. I’m hoping to learn more about it and connect with you all!

-Zak

9 Likes

It’s a super fun growing. If u can grow tomatoes u can succeed at growing. Marijuana. Awesome to get a new face to the forums. Welcome to the happy world of weed. What are ur plans for growing a room tent inside outside do u have lights ect coco soil hydro and what type of nutrients r upland jng on using are u wanting to grow photo type or autos fems or regs. May seem like a lot but really isn’t too bad. It does get a little costly to get it all going and have no e equipment That will get u a nice crop. Best I can say is don’t skimp on a light when u get one of u plan to stick with growing a bit get a good light from the jump. Hope u succeed well at this and please tG me when u get started. I’d love to watch this journey yake off

6 Likes

Welcome to The Growers Network Family!! We all Love Cannabis , very very much! We would love to see your current grows you have going we even have a checklist you can follow because we love DETAILS!..…

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65 % - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : Humidifier
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps:
Co2:
Again welcome to the Family an im sure the rest will pop through at one point or another!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @terpenezzak

What a journey you been on and great to read you are hooked. its an amazing craft and never forget if you think smoking cannabis is addictive, try growing it. Look forward to seeing you share some of your grows.

3 Likes