1 Lb per plant indoor

good job on 1o plus oz.

7 Likes

Nice how many times you top your plant

5 Likes

Maybe, but I assume this is not enclosed in a 4x4 and you have many 1500 watt Hps over lapping each other’s coverage. Not just one plant in an enclosed 4x4 space, like a tent or closet. And you’d have a heck of a time dealing with all of the heat from that light in such a small space.

6 Likes

Hello fellow Farmer. I have accomplished the Pounder n then some.
These are Twins- Thelma n Louise. Started in August of 2018 and vegged for almost 5 months ( not by choice of course, life got in the way ), they got put into flowering pretty beat up n broken. But these two girls put out everything I could expect from their condition.

We SCROG Ed them together n the canopy was about 9’ x 9’.
Total weight after curing came in at 1,232 grams.
Took approximately 150 clones from them which only 26 made it to harvest ( environmental hazards ). But weight was good on them that survived.
This was accomplished in Living Soil. We have 3- 1500 HPS, 5-8’ long Cree LED’s , and 24 T12 Florescence 4’ long tubes on wall.

12 Likes

I’m in a big room yes and my tables are closer to 11 ft with 1.5 ft overhang on ends. Should have clarified that’s just my foot print

7 Likes

this is what i do. I do not weave the branches anymore. I super crop them.

Matthew Earl - CannabisFTW

7 Likes

The totes are 55L and the fan is a 4’ in height. Just two plants and he will expect to get 5 lbs off both dry . These are sitting at 17 days flower. Sorry about the quality of the phone the old guy not to keen on this stuff so had to go though some hoops. Amazing guy to bulid still from but very old fashioned. shows that if you have the room and the light 1lb per plant is very easy.

16 Likes

Beautiful trees :grin:

5 Likes

434g

3 Likes

439g

4 Likes

This will make a pound too.

7 Likes

@tazard. Well done sir

Packee

6 Likes

Thanks, it’s really a matter of area. Amnesia is about 28” x 40”=7.78 sqft 2-3oz per sqft so a pound is pretty doable on her.

6 Likes

That produced 1232 grams cured, or was there other plants under those lights?

8 Likes

Just the Twins. Meaning Two plants. Living Soil, 7-8 months old when harvested. The wet weight between the two was just over 7,000 grams.

8 Likes

So there was other plants growing in the room with them?

Edit… I don’t remember what was going in your journal. I’m just thinking with all that light I’m hoping you’re pulling more than 1200 grams?

8 Likes

Absolutely Brah. We have 25 18 gallon totes and a 37 gallon tote with twins in it. 1/4 of the room gets harvested every two weeks, we hope to get 4 pounds out of every six plants. Some plants just surprise us and produce great buds with weight. But please remember that we are trying different techniques to see what fits our space n outcome.
This one was harvested last night.

The technique to be used was the Pipe Line. But our Vegging room was packed and I couldn’t train her. But the results were amazing to me. The four mains were created and then they were treated with pinching off the middle nodes and topping the ends. The results were - we ended up with 8 main tops, with with six shoots on each.

Here you can see the mains ( less two, already trimmed ) lay across our 19” bowl trimmer. Here spread out.

This is one for show of size .

Here she is layed out on rack .

We are pleased with the results so far as experimenting goes.
Here’s the four now in three days of harvesting.

We still have 8 more that will become ready within a week or so.
Peace my friend

13 Likes

Yaaaa boy that’s what I’m talking about.big plants bring big potency. That’s the Humboldt way… Just noticed the no pest strip, I would remove that if that’s what it is they are toxic not for human consumption use.

8 Likes

Gotcha. For a minute I was thinking your numbers didn’t line up. All good buddy!

7 Likes

I made an attempt for one pound off one plant in a 4x4 SCROG, but got some bud rot and ended up harvesting just under 15oz on it.

The grow right after that one I harvested over a pound with 7 plants in the same space (no SCROG and ebb and flow instead of DWC)… and the last grow I harvested just under 27oz with 11 plants in the same space.

My growing skills are on the low end of intermediate, so take that into consideration.

8 Likes