1 Lb per plant indoor

Yes PLEASE! I’ve got a goal, and that is it!

6 Likes

@BudBrother I’m sorry! That slipped my Stoner mind! I remember that grow very well :grin: nice gardening :wink:

7 Likes

Here’s my “shoulda been” 1lb plant near the end:

The back left corner is where I removed three or four tops that got bud rot on them.

15 Likes

Nice how many times did you top that plant and how many inches tall was it when you flipped 12/12 , What kind of light are using as well

7 Likes

I actually manifolded that plant. I had originally intended to put it outside and let it grow 8 giant colas. So it got three rounds of toppings - the first topping of the main trunk at node 5, and then the two resulting branches were topped when they reached node three. After that, I topped the resulting 4 branches once each so I had 8 branches coming off the mainfold.

I don’t know an exact height - the screen itself was above my waist:

13 Likes

Dope how long would you say you vegged that plant for And what kind of light did you have it under ,also CO2 or no CO2

9 Likes

Oh and this plant ended up getting split right down the main stem at the first topping point… which is why the sides are so uneven.

8 Likes

No Co2 - that’s something I’ll consider when I get the basement built-out.

I run 15 Citizens CLU048-1212 3000K 90CRI COBs configured 5 to a 41" rail. For most of this particular grow I ran them at 500W due to heat considerations.

10 Likes

Was up at the farm yesterday checking up in the genetics. This was the 1 pound per plant pick I sent a wile ago now been in flower for 8 weeks.

11 Likes

The picture does not do it justice when you stand between the two of them.

5 Likes

Can this plant yield a pound?

14 Likes

For sure for sure.i have grown a few and they weren’t scroged like that my friend;)

6 Likes

If u got the light I see up to 700g that’s a 4x4 ya?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a 4x4… but only 320W firing over her.

6 Likes

U should hit your mark or close to it;)

3 Likes

Amazing plant man amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“He will expect 5lbs”
Don’t count chickens before their hatched.
Leaves don’t pay bills.

2 Likes

What strain is that, @Bogleg?

1 Like

Lol agreed by not our first rodeo. We ended up clearing over 4 and lots of buds like this.

8 Likes

Niiiiiice! Well done!

3 Likes