1 Lb per plant indoor

The strain is mix of hash plant , g13 and 2 friends :wink:

3 Likes

Nice yeild big strong plant plant.
Total opposite and I would consider this mids.
Sorry just my own personal opinion.
Organic spoils me
Kyle am

2 Likes

Ya we grow soil too but soil is meant to be outside not in and I do love my outdoor. Indoor is 100% controlled to push the strains to the limits. Also outdoor you are limited to the Season length and temp. Right now weā€™re i am itā€™s already dropping 10 degrees some night and there is usually 1 more month. Sure put up a hoop houses but you can never dile in the ripeness and maturity like indoor hydro. IMO

3 Likes

Gotta thick canopy too for only 320watts.

Itā€™s that 320 watt light putting out around 600 umols more or less? I bet you get that pound if it is. Might have some larf but I donā€™t totally believe thatā€™s a bad thing anymore

6 Likes

I use the larf to make hash;)

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a Dejah - pheno #2.

I do have a couple of blurple lights I could put in there but, since that is typically my veg/mom tent, I donā€™t have a lot of environmental controls in thereā€¦ I think the blurples would cause heat issues. Maybe I could figure out somewhere to put one of themā€¦ thatā€™d add 260W to the equation and a little more PPF.

The QB65 knock offs should provide the following:

System PPF Efficacy 2.35 Ī¼mol/joule
Total output 152 PPF

The HLG100 in the middle of the tent should provide the following:

System PPF Efficacy 2.45 Ī¼mol/joule
Total output 235 PPF

Thatā€™s a total of 843PPF from all of them combined. According to the HLG PPF to PPFD calculator, thatā€™s 567 PPFD.

Itā€™s not as thick as the pictures make it look - I can look down in any spot and see the tote from above.

In any case, if the lack of light doesnā€™t produce any grade A nugs the entire thing will get run through the press and extracted.

6 Likes

Yeah I bet you get a pound under that 320 watts

5 Likes

Looks about right on weight , Curious to look under the Canopy

4 Likes

Interesting TDub; I was just recently marvelling over how at least with the way I do trellis it takes the weight off the plant early in life and in fact the plant needs very little of its own support mechanism all the way thru to harvestā€¦

Any yeah if I had to spend that much time it would have reached that threshold of ā€œinteresting but not worth the effortā€ stage for me. So I spend a day per plant when it comes time to trellis my plants BUT kids donā€™t forget Jeff is basically lazy and so his ā€œdayā€ can be about 45 minutes long some daysā€¦any more than that and it would be beyond my reach anymore so I gotta keep it simple. Now I wish I had actually weighed what I got out of that last monster plant but weight isnā€™t as important to me anymoreā€¦that said I am sure its yield was nowhere near a Lb.

6 Likes

Tdub is all the way lazy therefore all my growing style reflects it.

I have two tents, I used to grow one plant per tent but got to the point that I couldnā€™t stand the amount of time I spent in veg (usually two months). I now grow two plants per tent for a total if four. Just by adding one extra plant per tent I have cut my veg time in half getting me to harvest that much quicker.

Last harvest in two 2x4 tents was 27 ounces, which was the best i ever yielded, in comparison to one plant per tent the best I ever got was 18 ounces

7 Likes

Did you get those yields by using your manifold method? :nerd_face:
Those plants were seriously impressive, imo!

6 Likes

Thanks buddy!

I didnā€™t use a manifold.

What I basically did was once a branch stuck up through the trellis about 2", I would super crop the branch at the same height that the trellis was at, bend it over, point it towards the wall and attach it to the net.

I continued to train the plant throughout the stretch. Thatā€™s why my canopy was so thin instead of having long colas.

What it produced was a bunch of golf ball type nugs.

It was an awesome plant but took up crazy amounts of time training.

Itā€™s funny. I used to spend about two hours every night in the grow room. Now? Well I havenā€™t even been in the grow room in three days lol.

Not worried though, I got everything setup where itā€™s on cruise control now :wink:

9 Likes

that how i quest the weight of my harvest how many 1 gallon bags i fill upā€¦

1 Like

yeah and in related but not, am I the only old schooler that gets pissed off over being forced to purchase flower an eighth or worse a freaking gram at a time? My brain isnā€™t even wired to think in such small termsā€¦the worst came when I bought an ounce of something exotic last month at the dispensary and it came in 28 gram glass jarsā€¦just give me a baggie or single Mason jar, I can only make so-many salt and pepper shakers out of theseā€¦

6 Likes

I would love to chat with you sometime. Iā€™m working a greenhouse and could use some guidance. Could you shoot me an email at? dustycornersfarms@gmail.com

2 Likes

You can always direct message me here

3 Likes

Awesome definitely trained berry high stress and low but for some reason I still like to grow vertical not horizontal jus looks more natural to me but this is berry good

3 Likes

]

9 Likes

Yld1.4lbs 4x4 tent hash plant 9 wks flower 69 days veg

5 Likes