2-3 gallon coco grow indoors

I have received great educational advice from many. Thank you all. Used to grow only guerrilla style. Outdoor grower for a bit. Indoors less. Going to try and put some seedlings into two gallon fabric pots. Variety’s will be Skywalker OG and GSCE. Have a GSCE in the tent now in flower, some getting Johnny Appleseed. Never grown either before.
Back in a few days. Peace.

11 Likes

@OlyBoy
Been hiking all over. Looked to see how one might be.

5 Likes

Nice! Are they felt? (they don’t look woven.) They sell felt pots at my local nursery and I wanted to try felt pots after the Rain Science pots to see how I like them.

2 Likes

Those look similar to mine. They work pretty well, but I think I would like the mesh bags more. Other than EVEN MORE frequent watering. :laughing: Gillian is going through a gallon a day in a 3 gallon pot. I wish I had a way to make dechlorinated ice. Freeze little nute cubes to feed her and keep her cool. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

You can do it! How many icecube trays is 1 gallon? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Never mind. That’s a lot of work.

7 Likes

A LOT. lol I don’t have that kind of patience. :laughing: would be cool to have an ice machine that you could devote to that though… mix up nutes, then dump the mix into the machine. :thinking:

Sorry for cluttering up your thread @ynotfish . I’ll knock it off. Apparently the edibles are kicking in. :laughing:

7 Likes

What temperature can they prosper up to with ice applications?

1 Like

I don’t really know. I only did it when it was really, really hot outside.

4 Likes

Plants in the ground can survive higher temps than potted plants, but it varies a lot by strain. The last one I chopped heat stressed like crazy with temps in the upper 80s - lower 90s in my space. It’s been even hotter in there since I chopped her and my other girl is obviously unhappy, but not enough to cause problems.

5 Likes

I’m sorry @ynotfish I totally misread that.

Whats your indoor grow going to consist of?

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

3 Likes

Felt pots. Will put them on risers so they don’t sit in runoff.

4 Likes

I grow indoor coco. I can help out a bit. There are a few other coco locos in the Gn.

2 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: ILGM on
Strain (bagseed too): Skywalker Og and GSCE
Indoor, outdoor: indoor
Tent, Room Size: 5x5, 4x4,3x3
Lighting: spider farmer 4000, hlg scorpion r spec, hlg b spec 300 L, FREELICHT 4ft LED Grow Light
Light height: 28 inches with the b spec 92 watts
Temps (day and night): 81 and 82
Relative Humidity (day and night) : 77 and 76
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : No portable ac, or heater. Central air with ac infinity booster vent. Central air. Have dehumidifier. All tents have fans, and carbon filters.
Ventilation:
Pot sizes: solo cup to 2 or 3 gallons
Soil, Coco, or Dwc: coco
Nutrient type: jacks 321
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps: same as tent temps
Co2: no

Seed germination date:
Veg duration: thinking 6 weeks
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water): daily

4 Likes

You’ll like Skywalker og :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

Never grown Skywalker before. GSCE flowering now.

3 Likes

The back three are the Skywalker. They are stretchy. Plucked some extra leaves on the far right one. Just want to see the difference in how they grow. I sometimes screw up not taking enough off or too much . Will compare later. Trying to keep them small for two more weeks. Flower tent is full and running a dehumidifier nonstop.

3 Likes

Good luck with ur grow any advice u need or any problems u encounter we are all here to help

2 Likes

Here is where I’m at now. The others are hanging and drying. Time to turn up the lights.

7 Likes

Ok. Last grow is finally trimmed up and jarred. Neglected these the last few days, working and trim jail. Just watered them. Cranked the light up a bit the other day. Might be a little too much. Will keep an eye on them. Need to get more coco to top off the ones that are a little light. Hesitate to reuse coco.

5 Likes

Do you all top the Skywalker? Never grown it. This run I will have 10 plants moving into a 5x5 to flower. Want to clone it and flower ASAP. Then run clones next grow.

2 Likes