2-3 gallon coco grow indoors

I’ve never grown it personally, but I knew someone who FIMed his multiple times and got good results.

2 Likes

Ok. Will try to FIM one. Will top the other two.

2 Likes

You could always try one of each, if you have the headroom, and find out for sure the best approach. I like to grow a strain au naturale the first time I grow it to see exactly what the structure is.

2 Likes

I tried the FIM o three. Going to let the others go a minute.

4 Likes

Thank you. Trying to get maybe 1.5 to 2. Off buds from them. All will be cloned. Last run was nice. I’m fine with multiple clones at that weight. Sitting on a bit, figuring clone run. See how they all grow. Will number them and clone them before flower. Any advice you have please throw it my way. I’d appreciate it. Peace.

2 Likes

I toped my Skywalker a couple times, it did very well.

4 Likes

Having such a difficult time logging in here on this site. Tired of resetting my password etc. what am I doing wrong? Password and user name are auto saved. Tiresome. PITA. Every three times I log in says contact an administrator. About out. Peace.

2 Likes

Weird. Mobile or PC? Sounds like a disagreement of some sort between the site and your device (cookies or permissions or something), but I’m DEFINITELY not an IT guy, so I may be way off. :laughing:

Hey @Slym3r , any idea what might be causing the login issue for @ynotfish ?

2 Likes

@chrisj

How’s your reception across your devices?

I’ve noticed the reception is low when these problems occur. I’ve had it happen to me too.

I have to leave in a second but il check back

3 Likes

@ynotfish , sorry for the issues. Do you have an exact error message. We had a similar issue with a user just the other day. If you could get the message ( wording or print screen ) it could help.

2 Likes

Just always says log in error. Have the password saved on the phone so touch and log in. Can be in wifi at the house or on mobile data. Had to reset my password it like 5 times.

1 Like

Have good reception. I am sure mobile and wifi are not the issue.

1 Like

Then it says contact an administrator

1 Like

How big did it grow after topping, and during the stretch it if I may ask? The one of the three I have is growing way taller then the other two. If they were not feminized seeds I’d be concerned. Still am a bit. Usually I’ve only seen that big of a difference if it was male. Thank you.

1 Like

If I recall correctly I started them around the beginning of June and put them in the ground outside around the 15th. The plant was roughly 6 feet tall and was almost 2# if I recall correctly. Absolutely my favorite Indica so far. @CoyoteCody also grew the same seeds indoor and I believe he had a very good crop. He will jump in here probably sometime today hopefully. I personally have a hard time not toping a plant at least once.I don’t know why I just do. It’s hard to say how much a plant is going to stretch. I believe most of the time they pretty close come to doubling insize.

6 Likes

Oh ya Skywalker og, definitely got put in my top 10s for sure!! I topped them a few times, and got bushes, but once I flipped they stretched like crazy, got a great yield out of them, and the smoke was fantastic!!

7 Likes

Thank you kindly. Will be topping them a few times. First grow with the Skywalker.

4 Likes

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you much.

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody
So I just topped this one. Crazy how it has a water droplet on it. Haven’t seen that before, or wasn’t paying attention.

5 Likes