2-3 gallon coco grow indoors

Very cool! Its most likely just a type of sugar water, like sap almost.

3 Likes

Lights are turned up. Looks like I may have a potassium deficiency starting, or light burn. Will have to address that.

5 Likes

Lights turned up. Crowded. Almost time to take clones and just put them in the 5x5 and see what I get.

6 Likes

Looking good! What light is that?

2 Likes

@mudman
Thank you. The light is a HLG 300L V2 BSpec LED. Been extremely happy with it. It’s my veg/clone only light. Anything I’ve put under it has done well. Would like one more, but wife said no. Lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@mudman
Day or two out from flipping them. Maybe three. Going to take some clones. How am I looking?

3 Likes

They’re looking nice and happy. Looks like you’re gonna have a full tent! :metal:

1 Like

They will go into the 5x5.

2 Likes

Had no power for the last few days. Wonderful timing. Here is where they are at now. Tucked in the 5x5.

2 Likes

When I was re-vegging my Blue Dream keeper, she would “weep” from all the big cuts every time I watered.

3 Likes

Did strip one bare to take some clones. Sorta ended up like this. Figured it wouldn’t get the light below it. Not sure. Stretchy thing.
Skywalker OG.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Skywalker OG. Not the biggest, but hey trying to learn her.

6 Likes

Rotated plants.
Skywalker #2.

3 Likes

Update. Grow the same strain at once they said. Easier since same strain in tent. Pretty cool how these turned out different. Different plants same strain. Same conditions.

7 Likes

So I have a question if you all don’t mind.
Some of my pants decided to rocket up while others are still short. Was planning on staking them if needed. Now I am wondering if I should put a net down.
I can bed the taller ones down as of now.

2 Likes

Uploading: 0658D534-697B-45CC-BAB2-0240C63F96A5.jpeg…
Processing: A3687E16-39A7-4823-8549-AA34E56A70FF.jpeg…
Processing: 1340B60D-7572-4AD6-8045-256367069575.jpeg…

2 Likes

Might be one of those better safe than sorry situations. I’d throw up the netting just in case. Better now when you have some ability to bend them pretty good.

4 Likes

So now my father has the covid. Both had two shot doses. Got it from plumber. Both had both shots. He’s in rough shape as is the plumber. Just trying to stay on track today. Really sick of it. Please keep him in your thoughts. Please keep both in your thoughts
He is 72 been active in the military since age 18.

3 Likes