2-3 gallon coco grow indoors

Skywalker OG.

4 Likes

Tent tonight.

6 Likes

Not a whole lot of difference in the last 4 days. Not sure if I would grow Skywalker again, but if I did would devote a tent just for her and run clones only, and top more then once. Some are short, some are tall. Shorter ones will go on milk crates to bring them up higher.

4 Likes

Will be nice to have a different strain in the lineup. Did start some blue dreams. I think they will stay in the 4x4. Need to replace a few poles etc.

4 Likes

Blue dreams today. I can definitely see they will want to stretch.

Uploading: 50BC1BAD-ABB3-41FD-BDAB-301728E46E26.jpeg…
Processing: 944E9BD6-E3DB-4911-A619-BF24A533B224.jpeg…
Processing: 02418B91-7E41-4750-A61B-3CCFA4E9D5EE.jpeg…
Processing: BCC4F89E-3285-4745-9483-35F4D4C12154.jpeg…

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that ynot…I am beginning to believe this shit will never end…God Bless him.

If his lungs/breathing become impaired…don’t wait, get him to a hospital and get some treatment…

Stay strong for him and keep yourself focused…

3 Likes

Appreciate it. He is doing well now. I am going to assume you’ve grown more plants then me. Here are some leggy blue dreams that I put into coco and buried them a bit. This is a week and a half since doing so. How do they look? I did top them 4 days ago.
Be honest and brutal. I will learn.
Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

@TheMadFlascher
My bad. Three days ago not four.

2 Likes

Your plants look nice and healthy to me!

First of all, I am not a grower honestly ! I enjoy the advantage of working with multiple growers…I get to see many growing methods, their advantage/disadvantages, plant health/desease issues, as well as a greater appreciation of the diversity of all the great people involved.

LOL, because I’m a old fart and have spent my life in production agriculture, I’ve had exposure to a host of plant species and can appreciate the physiology that universally applies!!

I try to contribute here whenever I can help or direct questions to other talented individuals here when the subject matter is beyond my experience! Will enjoy following your progress and, as you probably are aware, you won’t find a nicer or more helpful group of growers anywhere!! IMHO

6 Likes

One plant I bent. Rolled between my fingers to keep it even.

1 Like

The other I didn’t.

1 Like

The others I left for now.

Processing: D3C03057-C8DB-44DE-A083-588B3ABB682C.jpeg…

1 Like

Wont be a huge yield as these are in two gallons of coco.

Girl Scout cookies extreme.

3 Likes

Skywalker OG

3 Likes

Short Girl Scout Extreme growing Indica like.

3 Likes

Short Skywalker growing like an Indica.
Sorta cool to see the difference in how they grow. The short ones are barely 1/3 the size of the others.

5 Likes

Skywalker OG so far.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Looking nice!

4 Likes