2020 Self-Built Stealth Grow

Day 28 from seed

3 Likes

You’ll get a little bit more light if you remove the lenses from those bulbs, so the LED’s are exposed. @Bigred

3 Likes

:thinking: I’ve been enjoying them so much I hadn’t thought about that. Ill see what one looks like and may give it a try. I’ll get back to you on it.
@covertgrower

2 Likes

Nice plants. I plan on trying seeds this time thats why i was asking the time frame thanks. Clones you seem to save time, but don’t know what you are really getting.

1 Like

Thank you and yea. I recently found a seed bank with nice fem strains. I’ma pop those next round and clone those. Seed does take a while but I like it for more stable plants and genetics. But if you already have that then why not clone. Makes sense…
@cid

2 Likes

Well the price of a batch can be as cheap as 2 products up to 8 or 10 products in your tea. It all depends on what you put in and the amount your making.

Example:
Water
Worm tea
Molasses, coconut water, brown sugar…(natural sugars)

Examples of amendments:
Worm tea
Worm poo
Molasses, coconut water, brown sugar…(natural sugars)
Kelp meal
Oats
Insect frass
Humic Acid
Fulvic Acid
Blood meal
Bone meal
Alfalfa meal
Compost
Mushroom compost
Garden compost
Animal poo (chicken, cow, horse…herbivores)
Fish Emulsions
Ect…ect…

The tea can be very easy and complicated. You make sure you have a good air supply. And cultivate the tea for atleast 24 hours.

Being in the middle of nowhere, have you heard about Bio Nutrients (plant extracts) ? You can make it from the weeds from your garden, banana leaf sprouts…
I takes about 8 or 9 days to make. Depending on the surrounding heat of the container and the fermentation process.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. But, i was wondering on the ballpark amount. I use a list of things and am wondering the difference in price.

1 Like

I use Advanced nutrients. Most of the line.

1 Like

Interested in roots organics

1 Like

To start, look for Mycorrhizal fungi and get some worm tea, worm castings, molasses and some mushroom compost to kickstart the life in your soil. All the products are quite cheap. Don’t know the prices in the US. Here I can get everything for around R200. (One container or bag of each product I mentioned)

1 Like

Today’s exchange rate. R200 = $13.94

Yoooo! Has anyone else seen this type of mutation??? The fan leafs are joined on the opposite node.

2 Likes

Welcome to GN @Bigred. Your plants are doing great. I’m sure your going to learn a few more things to help with your harvests from the amazing family here at GN. I’m so glad I found this site! I’ve gotten some great tips to help me get my system all dialed in. Looking good brother!

1 Like

Thank you, glad to be here. Finally have ppl to talk grow talk with and learn…
@Tygrow78

1 Like

Had to give these ladies a cut, it was getting crowded. Plus I need light to get to those lower braches.

4 Likes

Thanks docdre. That is so much cheaper than what I spend on advanced nutrients. Advanced nutrients is convenient and has great results but gets pricey.

3 Likes

Coming along.
Let me know if you want my “soil” blend for next grow. If you ever have a question I’m always around DM.

Pleasure @cid
Let me know if I can help.
Happy growing

1 Like

What up doe! I know it’s been a while but I’ve been busy. Good things are coming and I gotta get it in. Hope everyone is in a good space mentally, physically, and financially. Here’s an Update on the Garden!
This Update is based on Jan. 28, 2020
Day 18 of Flower
Day 48 from seed
Found one male about a week or two ago. But just this morning I found a female GDP #1. Should’ve seen the smile on my face. Anyway that actually was the one with the fan leafs mutation. But she throwing down. All other plants have been healthy. I’m a little surprised at how well there doing in this space honestly. I think Im getting good. Honestly anybody can do well if you have any the fundamentals down. But I really do feel like gardening is an artistry. For the most part you let the plant do it’s thing, but within munipulation and proper/optimum environment, that is the art of it all. Your end product, aromas, taste, yields, potency, enjoyment is all do to the relationship you have with your plants. Of course you all know. I just have passionate for this stuff and this is the only place I can release my inner Gardener lol.

4 Likes

Also I’m running out of room. Probably will move to them into bigger container with new stronger lighting. The stretch hasn’t came and I don’t want to lose my crop just because I ran out of room. They’ve been good so let’s keep it going!!!

3 Likes