3 degrees of cannabis

If you know the game “6 degrees of Kevin Bacon,” you get where i’m going with this. I have a habit of dropping in on other people’s threads with off-topic questions, so here’s a place for those questions. For example, most recently: I had problems with my furnace and asked for help on a “build your own lights” thread. i got advice, and no one said i shouldn’t be asking those questions, but still… so, my furnace problem, which turned out to be a blown inducer motor, related to my life with cannabis only in the way that I am lucky I’m not growing indoors right now lol. 3 degrees of cannabis. This thread is for random life things that can be connected to the life of cannabis.
Now I have a place to post my irrelevant questions lol.

7 Likes

Good idea. I’ll follow along and help out where I can and I might even spout off a few of my own questions if you don’t mind. :joy::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

i don’t mind at all, i hope everyone does. this one ain about just me, it’s for anyone with almost not-cannabis related questions, but kinda… lol, i guess “anything goes” fits the description. this is open to all

6 Likes

I love this idea!

4 Likes

This is a good idea! Environmental conditions, like your heater problems impact how we grow! Some of my friends can’t or don’t seem to understand that the weather outside does impact indoor grows!

3 Likes

ever see lightning in a snow storm? it’s impressive, to say the least. i’ve been fortunate enough to have seen it in person 3 times in my life. might see my 4th today.

3 Likes

I’m jealous of the Temps. It was almost 70 today for me. All I want to do is watch some Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music in the car and I can’t do that when it’s that warm. It feels wrong! Killing my Christmas spirit

4 Likes

i’ll trade lol. im lookin into A-frame greenhouse plans, try to combat the snow. it would take quite a bit of specialized engineering to have a year round out door grow here… im gonna do a lot more research before i commit lol. i might just end up with winter indoor grows, with smaller plants. im still workin out the details, but i’d gladly trade my 34 for your 70 right now lol. last year this time it got as cold as -20 on the thermometer, with a wind chill bringing it even lower. life-threateningly cold. my pup couldn’t even go do his business, he was limping before he could even pop a squat! im grateful it ain that cold this year… yet.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about spamming my threads brother. Especially when you’re trying to fix your heat. This is supposed to be a cannabis community right? Community means we help each other and work together. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

odd question, but since you can make infusions from concentrates, i figured i’d ask… can you do much with resin/roach weed other than smoke it? i keep an “in case shit fund” in my freezer for the dry months or rainy days (oxymoron?) and figured i’d pose the question. what else can i do with it?

i make resin pucks… that is all i will say on the subject…

3 Likes

You need to buy a torch brother. It’s totally smokable and will likely take you for a wild ride. Hopefully you can filter it with water, via bong, to cool down what will definitely be some hot smoke. I have smoked similar products in more desperate situations, it’s amazing what some of the stuff we throw away can do.

4 Likes

You can make edibles with rosin. If you go to nugsmasher channel on YouTube they have some recipes using rosin and they plan on starting a channel called chronic kitchen soon. If you like vapes 760glass channel will show you how to make your own.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I just couldn’t see myself consuming that. Maybe when I was a kid and didn’t know better.

3 Likes

@nacho151 what i have isn’t rosin, it’s resin lol. rosin is made by heat press, resin is the residue left from smoking out of parapernalia . i’m not sure edibles would turn out so good, or taste that good.
@happilyretired i feel ya there man. i’m pushin 40 and don’t wanna smoke resin unless i gotta… and sometimes, that’s all there is. i’ve learned not to take anything for granted. last year, after my harvest stockpile ran out, i smoked off of resin for over 2 months with very little actual cannabis available. rainy day/dry period. but i feel like you do: in the words of Danny Glover, “I’m gettin too old for this shit.” so, what can i do with my “oh shit” fund besides smoke it as is? is there a way to infuse it into an oil or cooking material? can i find a better, TASTIER way to smoke it?

3 Likes

I have jars and jars of roaches… saving them for some day.

That pressing idea sounds awesome. Just need to remove all the crunchy stuff first.

2 Likes

@Slym3r @kuntrybudz @happilyretired

“Words of wisdom Lloyd, words of wisdom” - Jack Terrace, The Shining

2 Likes

I think I’ll stop making comments after partaking GDP in the future! Lol!

4 Likes

well, wish me luck! guy’s comin over to put in the new inducer motor, and i’ma see if i can pay him in bud. i tossed him a few buds when he came n checked it out last week, and he mentioned being paid in bud before so who knows? maybe i’ll luck out lol

3 Likes

no luck on paying in trade, but i got heat now! and the power’s flickered a few times lol. if the power goes out… no furnace again lmao! winds gusting up to 70… one step forward, 3 steps back, and 2 to the side, then jump, don’t forget the pelvic thrust, time warp… whoops lol.
Stay safe, stay high!

4 Likes

RHPS forever! I wonder what the left feels about RHPS.

2 Likes