3 degrees of cannabis

Found 'em:

PMCID:
DOI:

:v: :monkey:

3 Likes

Thank you for finding this! i lost tablet, and every password associated with it. including my old email. im back now though, awesome to see this first though.

2 Likes

Can’t beat the barter system

2 Likes

damn right. in fact, got a light on loan for a computer monitor i borrowed a guy a while back lol. got a few sprouts started, waiting on some more to be traded to me for end product. started out makin “nite nite brownie bites” for my ma and now i have 3 “goblins” (im not a doctor, so they ain patients, and i don’t sell, so they’re not customers… but they eat up my treats, so i call em Goblins) and i take donations, mostly non-monetary. i’ve always liked the idea of something having only as much value as you see in it. :slight_smile:
i might have to take pics this time around, but keep in mind im a small time grower who prides himself on being the cheapest out there lol. when this storm passes i’ll snap some pics n start a lil grow diary

2 Likes

Hmmm, Goblins
The recipe if you would be so kind?

3 Likes

well, there’s not too much special about em lol. i infuse coconut oil with the decarbed cannabis trim, im using Blue Ox right now (cross between Blue Dream and The Ox, heavy sleep stuff). im trying to remember the brand, but i just make sure the mix uses 1/2 cup of oil. i think it’s Betty Crocker store bought lol. 8x13 pan, 23 minutes (it says 24 to 26, but i got a propane stove). cooled, cut into 20 brownies (5 rows and 4 columns). i make other stuff, but lately i havn’t had the energy, or the drive.

3 Likes

Sounded as if you had a hidden recipe always gotta check them out.
Thank you for your recipe I’m sure others appreciate it as well.

OR

3 Likes

i call them “nite nite” because this strain was really heavy for sleep and calming down, the ones i made last year had more of a “crack a beer” feel (from what i’m told. stuff don’t effect me… ediblocked)
now my recipe for MCT chocolates is kinda original… i think you’ll find it under the “infusions?” topic on here. i use infused MCT oil AND infused coconut oil… it’s a lotta lot. i really wish it had a bigger effect on me.

3 Likes

I’m always looking, arthritis from my head to my toes. Stenosis in most of it and 5 herniated lombards.
Always looking for relief.

1 Like

check out the infused MCT oil, it absorbs differently. kinda bypasses the digestive tract. it can also be used sublingually (under the tongue) for quicker effect. it is different than a regular edible, i’ll warn ya. the infusion process is basically a water bath. my easy way is mason jars in a crockpot full of water. either way, i’d say give it a shot. i get more of a mood stabilizing effect off the MCT. i call it THC-MCT, but if you look up this chick Emily she has a bunch of recipes i use as guides. i tweak em here n there.

1 Like

i use a few of her recipes

2 Likes