315 CMH do they work?

After 3 crops I got 3 disappointing results :pensive: I know now they 100% do not work buds get no density at all what look a promising 3-4 LBS and all I got was 9.98 ozs

I’m not following what your asking?

Not sure what your grows were like. But I run CMH315’s in two different 3x3 tents and have good results. Especially great for veg.

1 Like

What’s sort of results are you getting from cmh315w

1 Like

Veg is great but flower is shit it’s not getting density and the buds are rubbish

1 Like

Here’s some buds from mine.

4 Likes

I can photo bomb some CMH315 buds.

4 Likes

Are those all Autos ??
Dang!!! Makes one want to take a bite right into those…hell with smoking etc. etc.

2 Likes

Yes they are. Thanks

1 Like

I had to stick up for my CMH315. Lol

2 Likes

All another language to me bruh, is that a Metal Halide 315W from the model number??

2 Likes

It’s a little different. It’s ceramic metal halide.

3 Likes

Yeh mine look awesome to before I dry them and then it’s rubbish

1 Like

Same strain jus under different lights and it’s completely different results

1 Like

I hear ya, before LED, and long before the current CMH315 lights, I used to run a 4000k 400w CMH Phillips horizontal in a closed cooled fixture, one of the best grow lights I have every used. Phillips stopped making the 400w horizontal bulb. You could go from seed to finish. That was back in the day at least 15-20 years ago and yes I was running the very first auto’s that they came out with back then. Only place you could get the fem/auto seeds was Amsterdam.

2 Likes

I don’t know how the new CMH315’s run, but back in the day when Phillips first came out with CMH you ran your dual function ballast on the HPS setting instead of the MH setting. when using CMH.

2 Likes

I am with you. Don’t get me wrong my HLG650R is the best I have ever had. But you can definitely grow good bud with CMH power.

2 Likes

What makes the CMH more superior to a plain MH? And why only 315? Why not 600, 1000?

1 Like

They have a double end one that’s 630. They are decent full cycle lights.

2 Likes

Oooooh… ill dig into these. 630 sounds like what an hps will do on SuperLumen setting. Without the extra power draw? Ill read up on them.

2 Likes