4*4 Grow in 4*8 Tent. 6-12 Plant Rockwool DTW Ventana Plant Science

I swear by green planet nutrients. They are the best!!! :joy: If you wanna grow the best you have to use the best. :v:t3::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yup I’m hoping to get this run started before this month is out. It’s crunch time, I’m almost there.

7 Likes

She’s a beauty.

11 Likes

Here is a good do it yourself CO2 Generator!

9 Likes

I wonder if it makes enough to make a difference.

8 Likes

I think in the video it said it puts out 1500 to 1600 ppm.

8 Likes

I wonder about how it would affect TYM count. I used to brew alcohol in big jugs, really similar recipe. I don’t know enough about how it affects TYM count in finished flower though.

8 Likes

I stopped growing for 18 - 24 months I brewed beers :slight_smile:

had a hard time staying under that 200 gallons a years limit here in the USA

go figure :wink:

8 Likes

Here is a link from a company that sells test kits. Probably expensive as you have to click on a buy now link to see the price.

8 Likes

“1 hectoliter of wine at 13.5% potential alcohol produces 11.5 kgs of CO2. 1 hectoliter of wine at 15% alcohol produces 13.2 kg of CO2.” A hectolitre is 26.417 us liquid gallons

There seems to be a formula for the total amount of CO2 produced over time if you know the alcohol percentage at the end and the volume.

For every 1 mol glucose consumed, 2 mol of ethanol and 2 mol of CO are produced. Thus we have 10.02*2=20.04 mol of total CO produced from fermenting this 1.060 wort to 75% apparent attenuation.

Adding oxygen while brewing might change the formula a bit since you’d be making vinegar I believe

Sources:

Domaine Dujac - Trapping Carbon Dioxide from Alcoholic Fermentation: Laying the Groundwork | The Porto Protocol.

8 Likes

I use these

9 Likes

Hey tree…
Dang you guys are getting sophisticated !
Help an old man out here…WTH is TYM ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Impressive chemistry when you start calculating moles/ltr !!

7 Likes

Total of yeast and mold on the bud when tested!

6 Likes

Got it ! Thanks Nacho !

6 Likes

Here is an article for you to read at your leisure!

7 Likes

Little guy claiming tent for himself.

7 Likes

Due to oversight on my part I will have to run floraflex propot drainage system. The 4x4 fast fit tray table does not fit inside the tent :man_facepalming:t5:. Also went with front row ag for nutrients.

6 Likes

@roninalkemyst Man I love that tent. It is a good thing that I don’t have one rofl.

5 Likes