4 site RDWC system

Ok since i down sized a little. I moved my 8 site system and am only using 4 buckets this time. So i set up a really nice 4x4 grow. Using my Foshe aeries light and nice exhaust fan. Redid the venting and ozone generator tubing.

More coming soon. Waiting on clones to root!

23 Likes

Looking great @PreyBird1 , wishing you the best grow.

13 Likes

Ok so the set up is for a much bigger tent and doesnt fit quite right so i had to make the back flow tube shorter. Then when i originally made this system i made all the tubes as low as i could to the floor so it would drain well. But now the tubes hit the door frame zipper. So i had to raise the floor up. So made a platform for the pots and resivoir.

15 Likes

Excited to see this one coming together brother :sunglasses: :facepunch:

10 Likes

Im going to put in the flood tray. I noticed in my picture that it was mission. I used to use this tent as a tissue culture lab i so i removed it. But i have extra tents for that later. And im going to test it for leaks. Im just waiting on roots from my clones!

12 Likes

Ok were all set. All tested for leaks and flood tray installed. Air stones cleaned up and set up as well.

I might swap the air pump out as it not as strong as my other one.

16 Likes

Yep yep. There is a air to water ratio measurement too.

10 Likes

ok the clones are in and were growing.

17 Likes

That’s some serious rooting you got there is that about 10 days worth of cloning? My oxyclone doesn’t put out roots like that!

10 Likes

Yes that’s 10 days of rooting. I got cloning down really well.

9 Likes

Ok so the 1st night i had the light up to 46% and my water temp skyrocketed to 87f° this is going to be a problem real quick. The water had a bad smell and went all murky. I changed out the water again. Now the water is staying clear this time. And the temps were better but i need a water chiller and anyone one have a good suggestion on a brand?? @treetrunks im trying to stay around $350-400.

9 Likes

What size is your reservoir? This one is 52 gal chiller I was looking at.

7 Likes

My resivoir is only 20 gallons. This run total system capacity is 13 gallons. But when i exspand it to 8 sites it is about 32 gallons.

7 Likes

I was thinking maybe this one. It was like the top 3 on list of best chillers for 2023.

10 Likes

Im trying to be watt sensitive also. Id like a 1/4 or 1/3hp i think? I don’t know a lot about chillers. Been researching for days now. Butt i want lowest electric consumption possible

7 Likes

A person I know has been using one like it in a 40 gallon reservoir and hasn’t said anything bad about it yet. I probably only need one that will chill about 10 to 13 gallons my self.

8 Likes

You know me i overdo shit lol. I need a bigger one just because id rather have more and not need it than need it and not have enough! I usually say more is better! Lol rather have it and not need it. Then need it and not have it. Sorry redundant crap!

8 Likes

The reviews are better on the one you posted. I think it will work great for your setup.

7 Likes

I have the same one. good choice for sure.

9 Likes

This ones a tiny bit cheaper but only 5 reviews. One dude cried about fittings not coming with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09LLX1GY8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A1WKIAPU6HHPGR&psc=1

4 Likes