40% off sale at Seed Bank

Arbitrode has a grow with their c99.

2 Likes

I’ve purchased C99 and Bruce Banner at different times. They sent the promised freebies too. But like I’ve said before, they won’t divulge the sources. My c99s turned out great. Haven’t grown the Bruce yet.

1 Like

Did your beans come in a discrete, private package?
They wont make it to me if not. Too many thieves with sticky hands.

1 Like

Yeah, it was in a bubble envelope, unmarked. I think it came from Washington state.

2 Likes

Thats awesome. Thanks

1 Like

Also…I am a fan of the Bruce Banner #3 I had in Colorado. Hope you post a pic when you start those.

2 Likes

Nice I got some trainwreck as well and just dropped one of the free chocolope seeds from my last order. Every seed I’ve gotten from them germinated properly (moist paper towel in a Tupperware container) and produce great plants

2 Likes

The critical mass seeds I got are produced by mr nice seed and are some really amazing genetics. They bull as “natural recovery supplement” or something like that. Small Manila envelope with bubble wrapping

2 Likes

I believe they’re out of California. They also have a location in Canada for our northern friends :+1:

1 Like

I was just trying to get the Banner 3 today but they are out of stock everywhere, not the same as plain ol Banner the 3 is stronger from what I read.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Its a good one to get. Id jump on that chance if I found that one again too. Hahaha

1 Like

Thank you for the info. Thats actually huge to know. I have a few friends waiting rite now to get some, but they are nervous. The kicker, only 1 lives out of legal area, the others all live in legal areas but they are old school like I am and it still makes them nervouse.hahaha it may seem silly to some, but thats usually from people that do not understand what its like to live in a spot where you get years in jail and fines for minimum amounts of seeds and plants. I remember years ago someone I know got busted down south with i think 15 clones and he was facing minimum mandatory of 7 years. Thats just insane. Hahaha

3 Likes

I’m sure you don’t need any help germinating…but thought I would let everyone know how i do it, it increased my germination rate exponentially. It take a TALL glass so I can see into it, and the reason I use as tall a glass jar or container is that (I’m thinking) that the water pressure literally forces moisture into the seed coat. What I do is put about 2cc of seaweed extract into a quart of water then I put the seeds on top (they always float at first), then I lay a piece of paper towel on top of the seeds and push it down a little until it holds the seeds under. Then when all the seeds go to the bottom I pull them out of the jar and do like you and place them on moist paper towels in a closed lid dish and put in a dark place. The trick is to get them out of the bottom of that tall glass just as soon as they sink, I used to leave them in until I saw the root start, and finally figured out I was drowning my seeds. Anyway HTH anyone having trouble germinating seeds.

4 Likes

Gawd, they have Star Killer in stock. I have enough seeds to grow for years, so I can’t justify it. Dammit.

1 Like

Never heard of that one…this place is gonna ruin me lol.

2 Likes

Star Killer is probably my fave nighttime strain. It makes me levitate.

2 Likes

I have some really good EThos strains if you are interested. Peace

1 Like

The chocolope I had in Colorado in 2011 was awesome. The colas where so big they where wider than a football sideways. I will look for slme pics. I hope your beans give you one like I had. I had it from trading a guy the Mendo Purps in Vail for his Chocolope. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Holy crap…wider than a football? How many gallons of soil in the pots you used? I am finding the more the soil the bigger the stems and branches…and the bigger the buds. I am growing in 5 gal fabric right now but next grow I am moving up to 10 gal to see what happens. If I get my two orders I will have exactly 6 Chocolope seeds which is what we are allowed here for legal medical grow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the seedbank info. I received my order in 9 days!

2 Likes