5x5 + 2x4 Grow tent

I havent been feding my clones…just cal mag and water
Im showing some leaf discoloration
Think its do to not feeding?
I started there feed schedule today

4 Likes

I think I have a PH issue… Ive been making sure my water has been at 6.5-6.6ph… Mother earth soil with extra worm castings// I have to check run off when the batteries(for my ph meter) and PH down arrives

The leaves look like there yellowing to me/ I may be tripping
But the Growth is Amazing !!!

7 Likes

They look a lil yellow to me. I keep my ph at 5.8 and going towards 6.2 as my flowers get going. Your a little to much. Bring it down to 6.0 for a week or 2. Defoliate those lowers a bit. Whats your humidity at? Defoliate more if your humidity is too high. Its a lot easier to control when theres less foliage inside the tent. All the leaves perspire in a way theough the stoma pores under the leaves. So a lot of leves = a lot of transpiring moisture. Like a lot of people in a car hot and sweaty breathing makes foggy windows.

7 Likes

Humidity has been between 45-58%, it rained recently and jumped it up to 75% but just for a night.

But your right, Im past due on defoliating… Ill do the next watering at 6.0 then test the run off…

I really should have caught that sooner, the Auto flower i pulled down started yellowing also now that i think :thinking: about it… Any suggestions on a soil meter thats accurate on PH? @PreyBird1 do u use a soil meter?

6 Likes

A little update… There HUGE
Had to chop one down due to herm
Seems like there bouncing back from my PH mistake thanks to @praybird
My PH meter was off by .9 and calibration aint working, so im adjusting by .9 and seem to be working

I have these caterpillar buds…They look cool…but will they be any good? Should i chop em?

6 Likes

Those are called polyploid nugs I actually had a branch of one of mine do the same very interesting I left mine an it was suppper strong I would personally leave them they are doing no harm

5 Likes

Alcapulco Gold

Crazy lions mane

We coming to an end…

I really need to keep better logs… I feel my mistakes come from not remembering what i did last week… or the contents of my medium… I just be winging it, learning, but looking at my mistakes like… duhhhhh you knew that…

Maybe a week 1/2 to go tho

4 Likes

Honestly id Really Try an come out of that tent , Build a Closet or a Separate Place in your garage… Attic ect… After growing 40+ yrs. You will be surprised how much better your Cultivars do… Just make sure your Picking a Strain that will work for Your Environment… Not just some you want to grow necessary…

3 Likes

Have you linked the two together? With different size fans, i could see that being problematic. What climate zone are you?

2 Likes

:thinking:man no hate, but if u wing weed, u get half ass weed. What i love about it. The outcome reflects the input.

4 Likes

Exactly… I know im missing out on sooo much potential from these plants…
Now dont get me wrong… My crops smoke! But that perfect grow, still alludes me…lol

5 Likes

@pressure_42o Me as well brother. But im hopeful with this grow family to help guide me along with the process.
My grows and my knowledge of what I am doing is becoming clearer . And i feel closer now to getting it right on point. Good luck with all grows .

7 Likes

Been 8days in the dryer
They smell of citrus and eath tones
Humidity has been kept between 50-60%
Temperature between 50-55f
Im going for 10days max 14
Then ill jar em up

11 Likes

Nice harvest @pressure_42o!!

6 Likes

Bubba Kush
MASTER KUSH
Critical Kush

Flower Begins

11 Likes

Critical Kush next Master Kush

The Critical is frosting up EARLYYYY

Hope that means the buds will be EXTRA FROSTY

10 Likes

Everyday is a Gift :gift:

10 Likes

They are moving along nicely. Ill be in trim jail at the end of next month and I caint wait!

8 Likes

Noticing some issues
But only with the biggest plants

If im reading this chart correctly, I have one that needs Nitrogen and one that needs magnesium or Iron…

The spots and red veins are what im looking at…

A second opinion would be nice…anyone…lol

5 Likes

We gone do a heavy water at Ph 6.0 With calmag
Test the PH and PPM and ill be back…lol
@PreyBird1 @chrisj @Slym3r

Anything i may be missing?

7 Likes