5x5 + 2x4 Grow tent

I like 6.2 ph in mid flower. And i feed cal mag every fertigation.

8 Likes

After being told 10000 times 6.2 I keep forgetting :tired_face:
Ok, so I did Cal-Mag and flushed at 6.2

Another mess up, I think I was letting the coco Dry out too much… I remember being told that dry coco raises the PH… So imma water more Frequently at 6.2
My run off was up to 6.4-6.8Ph with 1000-1200ppm

So Hopefully the flush helped and the continued and more frequent watering will keep things rolling

4 Likes

what i have discovered with LED’s, and most other things, is you get what you pay for. I run a discontinued model from BC Blondes that ran my just shy of a grand. It’s a GREAT light. I love it. makes abundant rock hard buds. I have another light from China, called the Casyoo i use in veg. this thing is a plant growing machine - full spectrum including UV and IR. Paid just over 3 bills for it. It’s running next to a Mars Hydro lLED light and honestly puts the Mars Hydro to shame.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Um your website says request a quote. No pricing. Why would we need a quote? “IF” we were to buy one were not going to be buying a bunch of these lights. Were home growers not big grow operators. Webite is not very good either. Very generic. I like to Use a T5 led replacement thats 41 watts. And that price is $28 and a fixture is like $40 your lights look interesting! but no prices has already curbed my intrest these lights

7 Likes

They are doing well
I had a date of Harvest 4/18 but i think they wil blow past that

HERE ARE THE LADIES

7 Likes

They are looking very nice. Great job :clap:

7 Likes

Idk… Not sure if they getting worse or better… still at 6.2

Run off PH is reading between 6.5-6.8 not sure why tho

Ppm in the run off is between 850-1010 ppm …which means my nutrients are not being absorbed right??

Temps doo fluctuate low lights off 60F - high 80f average 71F

8 Likes

What kind of media are you using? And at any point did that media get over dried?

5 Likes

Canna Coco… and yes… u think it may be dry pockets in the medium?
I think I did go too long once without watering (thinking the drought may be good for em) You think I Over did it?

5 Likes

I would say for sure!
It doesnt take much with coco coir. I used to use coco coir and that’s the same exact issues i could get. Then its simulates lock out and or deficiencies when there arent any. I also i noticed if a plant is in need of water badly and its wilted DO NOT USE NUTRIENTS it can burn areas of root sections and you may see the leaf issue on only certain leaves. Knly use water with a little cal mag.
One of the biggest issues i come across for me personally is consistency in watering. I do hand water still. But i need to see what happening everyday To keep an eye on things. So i decided that im going to invest into some auto pots to test them out. So im going to try the small 2.2 gallon pots. And some bigger ones because i like that i can move them around. Thats been my biggest gripe about having to set up pumps timers and then i cant move shit around. I need to be able to move stuff anytime. And i like the no electricity factor and not having to water every day with having to automate things and make it simpler for me.

5 Likes

Makes perfect since… i was trying to water when the pot got light… I also may have messed up by not adding enough water after letting them dry out…

I water by hand also, 5gal pots… and sometimes its half a Gal and they start running off… sometimes its a full gal(for the bigger ones)

If I water every other day, its only half of the half…I will make a watering schedule and see whats best…

5 Likes

There’s a lot of people use auto pots on the conclave. The biggest gripe I’ve heard is the nutrient solution Plugging up the floats and either starving or flooding. It’s not a huge issue from what I understand. It’s just what I’ve heard. A lot of guys also don’t use the domes in the bottom of the pot. I think a bunch of them use Leca pebbles. :v:t3:

4 Likes

Thats always good to know about. Nutrients that are salt can crust up and dry badly. Very good info and i dont like nutrients mixed up and sitting around in a resivoir thats not mixing or aerating. Id like to test one out without spending a bunch of money. I’ll look around for someones used stuff maybe i can find one to test??

4 Likes

Would bottom feeding be a better opinion? I read on one of these threads (sorry I caint remember from who) they only bottom feed and let the water soke up.
What would be the Pros vs Cons of bottom feeding?

Update on the ladies today was watering day
PH 6.2 PPM 1050
Next watering in 2 days Just cal-Mag at 6.2

8 Likes

I have 2 Autoflowers also
Critical 2.0 Auto
My Second time Growing autos
Just Low stress training and hoping to flower them in 1Gal fabric pots

They are about 3weeks Old atm

5 Likes

The ladies are putting on some weight… Got maybe 3 weeks left untill the big Chop Im thinking…

6 Likes

I think im starting to like low stress training…
My autos are responding beautifully.

I will not let the soil dry out… Watering every other day. Feeding every other Watering. Plants seem to like it…
LETS GOOOOOO!

Im about to plant more autos…lmao
My first auto where a disaster (My fault) I heard bad things and dint really take care of them…but I have good feeling about these 2

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 Where can i Purchase your seeds Brother?

4 Likes

I sent you a Dm about this.

4 Likes

Tried to get some tricomb pic…

2024-04-08_14-06-37-48

2024-04-08_14-06-21-30

After this week …2 weeks

7 Likes