6 plant Limit Grow in a 5x10 (GDP)

My humid is about 15 low
I’m going to try a bubbler to see if that will work for now ?

10 Likes

I dropped a stone in a bucket full of water and set it in the middle of my plants then turned my circulation fan to low. Until I snagged a cheap humidifier on Amazon that tactic worked just fine.

9 Likes

I am about 15% too high for the temp my VPD is low :frowning:

working on dialing it in

Dequilo

7 Likes

I love this… they put a limit on plants so you just grow absolute monsters.

Are you going to fill the full 50 sq feet??

9 Likes

And then you have blokes like @dequilo who grow 100 monsters on a 6 plant count limit :rofl:
Bloody legendary.

10 Likes

Well right now I am on the same limit(6) , I have 21 about to be going once these six Jamaican seeds pop …. Lol an I still feel like it isn’t enough lol :joy:

11 Likes

100 is DEFINITELY legendary level

9 Likes

times 2 or 3 that right now :slight_smile:

more the merrier

9 Likes

6 monsters will max out this room . A long veg and good lighting makes 4 fill this space .

6 Likes

Let the show begin ! Transplanted today day 23
They got hurt a bit week one .
Next time I will feed earlier

Lucas 6/9 half strength
Mycos WP added to water and hole during transplant
We will be setting up 2 DWC bubbler as well

Keep on growing boys and girls

11 Likes

Update pic
I’m liking the OLD Grand Daddy
Turned up the lighting to 50 percent
Gradually increased ppm to 950
6 micro 9 bloom 3.5 cal mag
Watering Mycos WP once a week
Feeding daily drain to waste in COCO
ITS TIME TO DO SOME TRAINING !

8 Likes

Let the training begin , the deli and 5 gals are the same age . Just shows how important growing a good root system is . Topped a tall pheno , started the torture process on a bushy girl . Gave a second watering with some MYCO . Will be doing a foliar with kelp tonight .
KEEP IT GREEN FELLOW GROWERS

10 Likes

Here’s a technique maybe you have not seen ?
That’s what I love about growing , I get to be the mad scientist. In the past and even now I use , topping , tucking and defoliation. The bottle the main cola technique. You don’t lose the top using this technique. It moves the shade from the lowers and allows them to catch up . My goal of 7-12 main colas is coming together . Having only 6 plants makes time for this . The diffused light allows the main to stay viable . This is done in 12-24 hr increments.

5 Likes

Could you upload your pictures again and wait for them to upload before hitting reply?

5 Likes

Sorry about that !

8 Likes

Thank you! That’s an interesting technique! Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

UPDATE DAY 50 FROM SEED

Not sure what happened?
They went into full flower under 18 hr light schedule ?
I thought they were just showing some preflower but starting to wonder if I got Autos ?
I have never had this happen. I’m wondering if I should just flip them ?
I have not seen the typical flower stretch ? This is my first time growing GDP .
Uploading: 4C6C446A-1CA7-4F82-998B-28799C75F732.jpeg…
Uploading: F0C6BA84-183D-4A6A-95E0-12CC351F695B.jpeg…
Processing: BDFA1DB3-FAA8-4663-A81B-09C7E3A5C2C2.jpeg…
Uploading: 6074E5EB-C91C-4BFB-BDE3-0144FD9682B0.jpeg…

5 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Gotta be auto’s man…

You don’t have to. Normally you should get a bigger yield under 18/6 with auto’s than under 12/12. Photoperiods need less than 13 hours for the production of florigen which is the hormone that triggers flowering. But once this hormone is present, plants (and/or buds) still develop best under the most amount of light possible. So since auto’s don’t need that little light for the florigen production, you might as well give em longer periods of light so they can develop more under those extra hours. I reckon that’s why you often see those coke-bottle buds on auto’s that are hard to achieve with photo’s. Some grow auto’s even under 24hrs. But there’s the electricity bill to think about as well of course.
If you wanna know if they’re auto’s, try revegging them under 24hrs. But i’m quite sure they’re auto’s. Have heard about rootbound photoperiods flowering under 18 hours but that would be extremely rare and I’ve never seen it myself?

Soooo…if they’re auto’s, are they grandaddy’s? :upside_down_face: :grimacing: Free pack from the seller!

7 Likes