7 am on a sunday? damn we are getting up there!

Damn… It feels like with every sunday i get up earlier, just go to the garden… Space out with some coffee and a joint Until about 9am! I noticed that my routine is becoming alot like my grampa. Alot of spaced out moments… A boarder understanding of my plants… Shits grate! :joy:

9 Likes

Lol i was up a 6 a.m. and on the forums. Stuck in the hospital or id be home puttering around my grow also. Ill get cofee going and B.S. and cruise around here for hours lol.

4 Likes

Super happy my brother kicked out his renters and is setting up his grows again yes. he gave me tonssss of equipment to start my grows. What an exciting day woohooo.

8 Likes

Damn bro… Whatbu in the hospital again for? And how big are you thinking about going on your next grow?

3 Likes

Bone infection in left wrist.

I like to grow in 5 tents. Three 4x4 tents and one 2x4 tent and finally a 10 x 10 tent. So total grow is 1,200 sqft. I also do breeding. Tissue culture micro propogation or in vetro cloning. I have my own lab with a laminar flow hood and all the fixins.

6 Likes

![20200524_155109|375x500](upload://p8avUV4HHqCa4hGtiagoyf7DQpj.jpeg
In vetro cloning. Or micro propogation or tissue culture. I have my own lab. Ive been practicing it. Im trying to learn meristem tissue culture. Growing plant meristems in petri dishes. To create full plants from pieces of plants. Ive been trying to get a library of strains preserved so i can just get a small plant out of a test tube.

5 Likes

What is this???

3 Likes

I can make my own plant hormones like auxins, and cytokinins and grow more leaves, roots, or meristems. Im a weirdo and always go overboard on things.

5 Likes

Sounds awesome brother! Gotta be tons of fun! :+1::v::100::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

4 Likes

It is! laminar flowhoods are not cheap! I could grow mushrooms also but…

5 Likes

Heres my link to my tissue culture thread.

6 Likes

Ima def study up on this… I have seriously never heard of this… Sounds awesome… :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

I love to learn all kinds of things ima sponge of many layers and once i get set on something i go all im.

3 Likes

Just got home my from my vac sponge change… Bout to look that shit up in 3 2 1…

3 Likes

Puff …I mean @ultrapuff I saw you mention growing the white caviar in muds thread? I was curious if you got a journal on it currently? I just popped 3 this month…well… lol last year really - just curious :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Sounds like you on a good path @ultrapuff , they are not spaced out moments, they are moments of reflection and meditation. Get those hands dirty.

5 Likes

@ Chris I’m going to try that with the other half.