8 hours later

I’m not gonna lie…im hella proud of this one. Once I started I just couldn’t stop. I got on the forum in hopes of finding a strain name to use for inspiration. I chose skygod and holy shit did it pay off. I haven’t covered a half page like that in years. It was hella relaxing and super fun drawing. It was also the most frustrating picture because I suck at drawing stars lol. I erased in one spot so much I for sure thought it was gonna rip. But the creativity gods had other plans. Plus they didnt wanna see me throw a tantrum like a 2 yr old. I woukda been hella pissed. Lmao. Patience and hard work and the right inspiration paid off. Thank u Skygod @scotty17 @PreyBird1

4 Likes

8 Likes

Thats badass… nice work @swayla prey is going to love it too

4 Likes

Thanks man. I’m usually pretty shy about my art work. I couldnt wait to show y’all when I was finished. Ima go back later n fill in more color so its brighter. Maybe darken my lines a bit. But for real thank u. Glad u like it bruh!

3 Likes

Girl you have TALENT! The only thing I ever did that looked that good was my organic chemistry notes. Lolz. I wish I had the creativity to make something like this out of thin air. That’s truly a gift.

3 Likes

Thanks dude! Appreciate u! This is my best work so far. I’m so happy I picked this hobby up again! I’m not gonna lie…where the bongs at in the pic, I bet I stared at that only blank spot for over an hour trying to figure out what to put in the final blank spot. It drove me nuts cuz this is the first drawing ive actually been super excited to show off and my artist block was in high gear hahaha! I’m actually thinking about grabbing up my pencil now to relax before bed abd snuggle up to this nug.

1 Like

Do it! Smoke a little bud, get in the zone and create some amazing art!

1 Like

U convinced me! Lol! Ima burn one and start brain storming. Hopefully something comes to me! Brainstorming is huge for me. I cant just draw anything. If someone asks me to do a pic for themI always ask questions like favorite color or animal or strain. Not just those questions but I like to know what they like and then the brainstorming begins. I did a pic a couple weeks ago for my homie back in indiana. Gotta mail it to him. Hold on and I’ll show it to u

1 Like

I’m hella OCD about my pics. Mechanical pencils only. Black ink for out line only and not fill in. Colored pens to fill in only. I have clip board I draw on. And if someone bumps me, especially while I’m doing an outline… RUN​:joy::joy::joy:not really but it makes me mad af and I usually wont finish pic or draw for a long time.

1 Like

Another thing im nuts about is blank space. If theres any left its getting cut off lmao

1 Like

Dude I totally understand you. I spent 3 hours on my Orgo notes to make them beautiful and then spilled water all over them… :expressionless: I was livid with myself. So I totally understand being frustrated when it’s not perfect in my eyes.

Omg I LOVE turtles!!! You draw them like I do!! :grin: looks awesome!

1 Like

If I have to erase too much I will trash the whole pic and start over. Erasing makes the paper weak and pen or pencil will rip it

1 Like

Theres my girl all ground up. Leaf smells not over powering either. She’s got a Piney earth like smell and and a bit of a citrusy Piney taste. Buzz surprised me the most. Pretty decent

1 Like

Commencing brain storm!!!

1 Like

I GOT IT!!! Ima do 2 ACTUALLY and on the same page. They r kinda simple but the meaning is powerful this day n age. Don’t be disappointed if I don’t finish em tonight. My fingers I hold my pencil and pen with r sore af from the Skygod pic. Lmao. Theres no time to waste!! I’m on it!!

1 Like

Girl I feel you. I deal with RA so I understand hands hurting and the “I can’t keep going feeling” all too well. Got it a lot when making these notes. Lolz. This is about as creative as I get:

1 Like

Granted, that was before I tried cannabis. Maybe I’ll be a better artist if I toke before drawing something. :joy::grin:

1 Like

I love to smoke then draw. I got one half way done. And then My hand said “fook off”! :joy::joy: ima roll another and chill until tomorrow on it. There r times I can’t come up with an idea. It can be frustrating at times.

1 Like

Music is a big influence too. EDM can really get the creativity flowing.

1 Like

You know, I just got into edm! I have been listening to a lot of Dead Mouse. :blush: I need to branch out my music interests. Lolz. Yesterday i tried listening to reggae for a while. It was a nice change. :heart:

1 Like