A little help

so I was wondering if help me out with some good reads for growing wether they are book or internet based. everything i find end up being a site pushing different products. i am looking less ads and more for the learning

2 Likes

I asked something similar a few months back. It will be faster to give you a link :

Thanks to GN, I now have a reading list a mile long :nerd_face:

Hope you find what you need!

2 Likes

thanks man should be just what i wanted. plus once you get in on a thread like this it never ends

2 Likes

I am still dizzy with all the information floating around in this forum! And then, all this wonderful reading to do… :nerd_face: Gotta remember to smoke a bowl every now and then, I don’t want to suffer from brain overweight :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I hear sniffing glue is a great way to kill off some brains;)

3 Likes

Since ur already dizzy prob no negative side effects lol

2 Likes

Ohhhhh, that and zombies! Don’t forget the zombies!

2 Likes

Brains ,brains mmmmm

1 Like

I’m happy to discuss all things growing and research-based. If you’ve got any questions in particular I can try to answer them or point you in the direction of some good information.

I saw your topic on curing. There are lots of interesting things happening in that side of the industry tight now!

4 Likes

When ever this topic comes up. I refer people to the bible
If you don’t own this. You really should. Is VERY informative. I promise you will always refer back to it. And you will learn a lot.
https://www.ballpublishing.com/BallRedBook/

5 Likes

Ok will do … I always like good conversation… we

2 Likes

Soma’s book is very good too…especially for the breeding!!

2 Likes

How many volumes are there?

2 Likes

Two. But the first one is the better.

3 Likes