A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

But il buy and try anything at this point

2 Likes

Active airated compost tea , two lg handfuls of earth worm castings or organic compost and 1tbs organic black strap molasses per gal in about 4 gal of steril water no chlorine.add a cpl airstones and connect to a air pump for a aquarium and airate for 24 hrs or more strain thru pantyhose and spray plants w it. Water plants w remainder

1 Like

U canā€™t over use aact absolutely no draw backs.its fungus n bacteria (benificial)

2 Likes

I was actually just reading about it haha I looked it up yeah it says itā€™s the best natural remedy

2 Likes

Thank you my next question was gonna be about ingredients

1 Like

So 2 handfuls and tbsp of black strap per gallon?

2 Likes

Just two handful per 5 gal

2 Likes

But ya 1 TBS per gal of black strap unsulfred molasses

2 Likes

There shoot be a tea in the book I just sent youā€¦ spread freelyā€¦

3 Likes

11 Likes

Hell yeah buddy definitely looking good in there

3 Likes

Holy shit omg those r sweet

1 Like

Hi Friends,

Hope all going well your end and things are blooming nicely

Thought I would touch base with you and see if you would be interested in my range of seeds.

I run https://www.sensibleseeds.com/ which has most of the established seed banks, though I have been active in the cannabis industry for over 25 years and have built up a large network of breeders , so can pretty much source any strain to suit your needs; access to over 6000 plus strains covering all your requirements - THC, CBD, Autoflower, CBD Hemp ( Farm Bill compliant ), Landrace etc.

We ship worldwide and our packaging is very discreet and stealthy.

Fellow GN members will be given a 10% discount on all orders and large / Bulk orders will get a better discount and extra free seeds as well.

If interested please drop me a message and I will do my best to advise and happy to jump on the phone for a chat if easier.

Cheers

Paul

Yaaay I can respond finally

2 Likes

Wow those are looking marvelous @hoppiefrog :grin: Very nice!

2 Likes

I will post a new pic tn , I couldnā€™t at all this week lol

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong with my babies? The leaves are looking like they have rust in them

2 Likes

2 Likes

Any chance you dropped some nutrients on those spotsā€¦ my next first symptom check is to always look on the underside for unwanted guestsā€¦ the problem with me is I donā€™t diagnose very farā€¦ I just kill them and start overā€¦lolā€¦ and tone down the amount of my nutrientsā€¦ outdoors I have yet to have a problem of any importance in the 5 years I have been back outdoorsā€¦lolā€¦

3 Likes

Looks like it could be some sort of insect damage since itā€™s so random. Is this possible?

5 Likes