A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

I troubleshoot things for a living and that skill has been very good to me in growing cannabis.

I think I would start with one plant and give her a flush since it is requiring 100 gallons or so then introduce a small amount of fertilizer back on and watch how she reacts compared to the others.

What sucks is this is a slow observation process and your working against the clock because your plants are on a timeline for harvest

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s pretty much what I’m seeing I’ll take pics tn

3 Likes

Judging by your information, your pH doesn’t seem to be the issue if you do indeed have a magnesium deficiency. Epsom salts and lime are good ways to add magnesium to your substrate if you’re sure that’s what the problem is. If it only does seem like something minor, I wouldn’t fret about it too much.
Tdubwilly provided some good links and if you’re really looking to refine your skills, then take his advice about experimenting with one plant.

Something to keep in mind is that when a plant starts displaying a magnesium deficiency, it’s actually been deficient for upwards of weeks, sometimes over a month, so the turn around time for healing in your plant would take a while as well.

4 Likes

It’s manganese and potassium def I’m seeing I also noticed it may only be on plants I had to use black strap molasses on when I ran outta hi brix.not 100% sure tho. But my pen was way off when I recalibrated it two days ago.lol

6 Likes

Tangilope is growing too close to the lights and lvpk is having that same problem expecially in the hot spots it seems wish I could raise my lights :frowning:

1 Like

Suppercrop. Is that possible?

1 Like

I already did a tonne of training and I can’t get at a bunch of them since I have a screen on them now:(

2 Likes

Soil pH is wacked bad

ph between 6.5-7.5 !!! Yikes @tdubwilly @dbrn32 @Jess what should I use to help drop ph it will take me a month to flush

2 Likes

Idk why it’s that high.???

1 Like

Start watering with a lower pH, around 5-5.5. But be careful and monitor any changes.
How often do you irrigate your plants again?

4 Likes

Every 5-6 days

1 Like

Agreed, although I wouldn’t go below 5.5 and the next watering I would make a heavy watering

4 Likes

E.j . Says don’t adjust ph unless it’s too low.i may have been brewing for too long as well as pen being off lol lesson learned haha

1 Like

Fingers crossed for ya bro hope it all comes back together with minimal effort and issues

2 Likes

I just found a spot of pm on a blue glue #2 seedling this a.m. gonna freakin lose it pulled it and trashed it spraying everything again gonna pull all out bleach hook up new filtered intake and close all flaps replace plants and spray hopefully I can get rid of it completely…

2 Likes

Try spraying aact every 4 days it will occupy the leaves so pm cant

2 Likes

So far knock on wood but I haven’t seen anything in the flower tent since the last treatment but plan on continuing with preventative u till buds start forming

2 Likes

Aact? What is it and where can I get some lol

2 Likes

I have some stuff called nutrol on its way its specifically for pm and labeled for use with high cbd and thc cannabis

2 Likes