A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

not the prettiest patch ever but if it saver her life it will do just fine .she buckled under her own weight snap. I grabbed what was near and hope for the best my lady you will be in my thoughts tonight…

3 Likes

10 Likes

:crossed_fingers: she should be fine. But fingers crossed just in case.

7 Likes

So how is she doing now?

3 Likes

I think she’s gonna make it she isn’t wilted yet but it was a bad break almost 100% but I have mended worse

7 Likes

You are about to go beast mode with the growing, congrats bro💪🏽

3 Likes

Good luck, if she ain’t wilted yet she to well to the mend!!!

2 Likes

Consider using raw honey in breaks, maybe not outside, but away from pests. The honey has great antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.

5 Likes

I use it on branches I cut ,lol I didn’t even think of it at the time doi I noticed it in the middle of the night I was still asleep.

4 Likes

I use aloe Vera outside it don’t attract bugs, if your able to source some, works great

6 Likes

4 w & 2d since flip

8 Likes

Had to recalibrate my pen it was off .3 five of my girls have potassium deficiency and manganese as well, should be able to flush tn only thing I can only flush one a day takes about 100gal to flush these big pots. Any suggestions for manganese def?

3 Likes

@tdubwilly @Jess

1 Like

First, how did you arrive to the conclusion you have a manganese deficiency? The plant doesn’t need much of this immobile nutrient so finding out other nutrients that could lock out manganese and pH would be where I start.

I doubt that you have not been giving them enough manganese as long as your nutrient line supplies some and that’s why I say start with pH and finding out what surplus of nutrients could potentially lock out manganese

I took this little excerpt from a blog I read

### WHO’S MOST AT RISK?

High pH in any medium and/or excessive iron is the number one root cause of manganese deficiency. Of course, we mean that literally. Moreover, pH above 6.0 across all substrates will render manganese unavailable to the roots. This is bad news. Manganese is essential to chlorophyll production and photosynthesis.

Even if the grower accurately diagnoses manganese deficiency early, increasing micronutrient supplementation without getting the pH into the 5.5-6.0 range is futile. It may worsen the situation and lead to an iron build-up that will lockout manganese.

### TREATMENT OPTIONS: FLUSH AND MONITOR PH

Should you catch the manganese deficiency in its early onset, a flush with pure 6.0pH water is a great start. Followed up by a carefully adjusted 6.0pH light nutrient solution, your plants should get back on track. Watering and feeding will need to be closely monitored to prevent recurrence.

Manganese deficiency table graphic

### FLUSH, MONITOR PH AND PRUNE

On the other hand, if you have lost time troubleshooting and increased micronutrient doses in the process, we can help. Again, start by flushing plants as above. Stick to the program and apply a light nutrient follow-up feed. Odds are, iron could well be locking-out manganese at this point. Plus the damage (brown crispy leaves in particular) will not recover. If your marijuana is still in vegetative growth, top the plants - why not?

However, if manganese deficiency has hit the crop during bloom, you still must prune away the affected growth. Leaving necrotic growth is a huge risk. Don’t invite diseases and pathogens. Look at it as an opportunity to experiment with [defoliation]

(How To Defoliate Cannabis Plants For Bigger, Better Yields - RQS Blog). Remember to prune in stages as stripping plants suddenly bare is highly stressful.

6 Likes

Look at the excess side

4 Likes

My ph pen was off by .3 and was probably around 6.2-6.4

3 Likes

When aiming for 5.8-.5.9

2 Likes

My sativas are fine so far…

2 Likes

It sucks to read contradictory evidence too

Like this ph chart shows manganese totally bio available across the ph scale in soil

Obviously if that’s true then lockout by over fertilizing could be the issue.

5 Likes

Lol your right

2 Likes