A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

Yes but they adjust quickly

2 Likes

dang! Thatā€™s 3 inches taller than my tent AND the actual height of my ceiling!

thinking to self - ā€œNow where do I put this light?ā€

4 Likes

Lol cuta hole in the floor above should do the trick

3 Likes

best I can get againā€¦ 21 days since flip have some 7" buds about to connect themselves together 2 x 9" buds

12 Likes

Thatā€™s the second layer of trellis on the tangilope

3 Likes

What lights have you got there?

3 Likes

7x 1000w hps with hortilux bulbs and 2 x 1000w MH

6 Likes

Have you considered trying some of the new LED thatā€™s out there? I love mine and I used to be a diehard HID user. I REALLY like the electric bill but moe importantly, I love the control I have with them.

Do you replace the bulbs every few months?

5 Likes

Every 9 months ya.and I plan on getting dburns to help me build some LEDs for sure I was waiting for them to be more useful

7 Likes

I donā€™t really know about that, but Iā€™m happy to help if/when I can.

6 Likes

Ok then how about the Jedi of Horticulture :wink:

giphy

7 Likes

@dbrn32 you give knowledge so freelyā€¦ especially with light buildsā€¦ it is amazingā€¦

5 Likes

Fantastic, and thanx a lot for your responded.

2 Likes

No problem my freind

2 Likes

@pomeroymc

I learned from my teacher and expert that as what mentioned ā€œCMH (ceramic metal halide) lamp. Itā€™s a combination of HID lamps and LED lampsā€, which I understood that means will short a lot of things for indoor growers.

https://growershouse.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=CMH

Also, you have (Smart LED Grow Lights), https://www.lumigrow.com/

However, both of them are seems excellent for indoor cultivation.

Feel free to correct me.

2 Likes

No thereā€™s no leds in a CMH itā€™s just different materials that itā€™s made from I believe the inner tube is ceramic

4 Likes

Correct. And the expert teacher said ā€œItā€™s not a combination of the technology, but a combination of the benefits of both lights. It provides a spectrum closer to and HID with the low heat of LEDā€.

1 Like

The CMH lights are great light and way more efficient than hps I havenā€™t bought any yet but I have seen them being used

3 Likes

High heat production and high electrical demand, as I learned.

2 Likes

The more thing that attracting me with,

itā€™s produce moderate heat which means excellent for safety, nearly same as LEDs.

1 Like