A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

I think they have you set. The charts themselves are cheat sheets to keep from having to do the math. But there is a number for vpd, it will be like .75 to 1.75 or somewhere there abouts. Also, there are different ideal vpd to run depending on stages as pointed out too.

To go extra nerd for you, there is also different vpd calculations based on what you use for lights. Based solely on corrections for differences in leaf surface temperature under different types of lighting. I would just use proper chart that applies to you though. Then line up where youā€™re at in grow and target middle of the line for that.

Hereā€™s an amateur tip free of chargeā€¦ pay extra special attention for abrupt changes in nutrient uptake when making noticeable changes to vpd. Sometimes when your vpd is way off plants will appear extra hungry. If youā€™ve been adjusting nutes by reading plants then make a correction of vpd, you can overfeed pretty quickly. Or suddenly running into vpd issue can make your plants look really hungry.

5 Likes

Tks man . appreciate the helps. Iā€™m using hps mostly w a.cpl 1000w MH so probably a bit cooler end of the zone eh?

6 Likes

What does your hydro bill look like running hps? If you donā€™t mind me askingā€¦

4 Likes

Standard chart will do

3 Likes

750 a month

2 Likes

Running a couple lights @dbrn32 helped me build has done nothing to my hydro bill didnā€™t notice it at allā€¦compared to the 400mhā€¦

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait to build some Oct canā€™t come quick enough

4 Likes

ā€¦lolā€¦ I love Octoberā€¦ well other than the trimming it bringsā€¦

8 Likes

Sorry, I donā€™t mean to hijack this post but I have to say it :

From all the reading Iā€™ve done on this forum, I think that @dbrn32 should really be called Appollo.
Apollo is a god of light and could be thought of as the god of Enlightenment!
I am seriously impressed with your knowledge and your willigness to help everybody. And the others shouldnā€™t feel left out, everybody I interacted with in this community has been great and helpful. This really brings me back to the sixtyā€™s spirit of Peace and Love! You people warm this old hippieā€™s heart!
Thanks

8 Likes

I really appreciated that you mentioned your plants strain. You allowed me to find that valuable information.

https://weedy.com/strains/sativa/tangilope

5 Likes

Awe thatā€™s awesome man!! Flower power all the way :wink:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a big plant tastes like a tangerine.mmmm tasty has a nice up buzz too;)

3 Likes

Exciting & really interesting.

3 Likes

You sowed those from seeds or clones?

2 Likes

From clone

3 Likes

My buddy grew it from seed tho. Dna genetics is the seed company

4 Likes

Wow, So beautiful and attractive flourish.

4 Likes

Looking great! Youā€™ve got flowers starting, I love the flowering phase. Thanks for the tag, I am thrilled to be here.

4 Likes

It was from clone but my friend grew it from seed

2 Likes

Great. But does the cloneā€™s health or mood changes in case if their environment changed where they grown in on their mothers, in your experience?

3 Likes