A small grow to start with

Ok got some 6yr old seeds in towels. I dont have a lot of hope for some of these to pop so heres what we got.

1. AK48
  2. Berry bomb
  3. Girl scout cookies
    All old seeds i got from a seed bank that closed down. These are the last of my old seeds i bought in like 2017.
    Were starting small again. The wife is freaked out still. :grimacing: well see how it goes. Im running low on certain flavors and need more back stock lol.

Some clonex and 3 bottles of seeds
26 Likes

The return of the Jedi :muscle:t4:

19 Likes

:hugs::hugs: Ayyyyeeee I’m very glad to see you back you know what you’re doing have been doing it for years I think you’ll be just fine! And agreed @Maz !

14 Likes

My man. Good to see you!

14 Likes

Welcome back @PreyBird1 , you cant keep a good man down. Hope they all pop.

16 Likes

Well all have popped and heres a couple of Girl scout cookies. A couple of sprouts look pretty weak. More pics later tomorrow!

21 Likes

17 Likes

Bout time foo… Glad to see you back at it. :sunglasses::leaves:

11 Likes

Hey better safe then in trouble!:+1:

18 Likes

14 Likes

So we had 1 fatality. My ass knocked over one and spilled it everywhere. Put it back in the cup with dirt and water i think. Anyways it dried up and died overnight.
The second seed from that same strain had a seed shell stuck i mean stuck! It took me 10 minutes and 2 tries to get it off the sprout and it was dicey!

If i didnt take the shell off it would have died. Just glad it didn’t snap off the root either.

Here is another plant the shell would not come off naturally. Well call it One leaf! Notice it has 2 cotyledons one side and 1 main leaf?

This is the other plant that didnt die over night.

2 Girl scout cookies.

This strain is a new one.
Lavender. from soma sacred seeds.
Candy Rain. breeder is secret shhh.

15 Likes

Grabbing a chair. This will be a good one!

12 Likes

Well it looks like this one is gonna pull thru! Had a rough start!

16 Likes

Very interesting. I’m glad I joined. Very helpful :grin:

12 Likes

Hey Girl glad you finally made it over. Welcome to the forum!
The little magnifying glass in the upper right corner is awesome for searching things. Also if you click on my avatar. Then on activity, then topics you can see all my threads i have created. And you can do this with any person here. @delgadouno if you need to ask a person something add the @ symbol before there name and it will tag you into the conversation.

12 Likes

Welcome to forum.
@delgadouno .
A lot of great people here, with all kinds of experience. Looking forward to seeing you grow :blush:.

10 Likes

Glad to see you Growing again. @PreyBird1
I will always watch your grows .

10 Likes

This little one is pulling through slowly! C’mon little guy!

18 Likes

Routing for the little one!

12 Likes

Yeah me too. If nature had its way this one never would have made it. Im pretty good at getting the shell and membrane off the seeds but this was challenge :+1::grimacing:

13 Likes