A small grow to start with

Ur killing me :rofl:

8 Likes

Lol they said thanks for the new house pots! Lol

11 Likes

Yep they like there new digs.

This is the one seedling that almost didnt make it. The one that was trapped in the seed shell. Now look at her shes finally made some progress and the transplant made it pretty happy!

21 Likes

Now there looking pretty good. I can keep them pretty short! Using 120 watts

21 Likes

Almost ready to top.

22 Likes

Absolutely GORGEOUS! You sir are an absolute BEAST!

12 Likes

He definitely has the touch for sure.

12 Likes

@HostileHippie420 @Dforce
Thanks for the kind words guys. Years of growing and years of hanging around here have paid off!. I missed growing when i stopped A couple months ago. Glad to be back. Been busy Af. I went to a breakfast work meeting at 6am. Its my day off so i ate lot of food. Because when i got home i pulled out my quick lifts and lifted the wifes pruis. I ordered control arms, ball joints, struts, sway bar links, and new door weather strip mouldings online because it was cheaper than my best part vendors prices. The lower ball joint nuts are a P.I.A. to remove so i used the old chisle and sledge hammer. And the passenger side sucks ass because the control arm bolt is blocked by the engine. The easiest way is to unbolt the sub frame and pry down on it so you can get a 19mm socket on it with a wobbly on it. I hate control arms. the bushing are bastards to slide into the pockets so you can get the bolts back in. I have all the tools So it Took me 4 hours to complete the job.

14 Likes

Suspension work, it seems like getting all the old sh** off is always the biggest hassle !

Four hours would be an amazing achievement for me !!

11 Likes

Yeah usually it just breaks. Or strips and or rounds off. Or i break the tool. Thats usually how it goes. The Toyota Prius is a weird car! I have 4 toyotas and 1 honda. Im about to sell my 2nd 2005 corolla in like a couple days. I always replace the suspension parts on cars when i buy them. Tires, wheels. My career is in the automotive service industry so i have access to cars, parts and professionals. So im always hustling some cars on the side also. Im no slouch on a couch lol. Im always running around doing something.

10 Likes

I like this plants structure!

And if you noticed some plants got to close to the light once and fried a couple leaves. It happens sometimes when the plant has a growth spurt and im at work for 11hrs.

13 Likes

Move the plants around a little bit but you can see the burnt leaves. And this one ak48 is flowering. Its odd i have another ak48 and its not doing the same thing. I think its an auto? It got burned by the light the worst and i was gonna top it anyways so i wasnt too concerned about it.

16 Likes

I remember those days well. We use to have to unbolt everything and jack the motor up. @PreyBird1 you are a Beast. How do you find the time for all the things you do? Just Amazing.

10 Likes

We all had the same amount of time a day the difference is the energy to run all day like he does :man_facepalming:t3::rofl: I totally understand but he’s definitely got me beat :rofl::joy::rofl:

11 Likes

Im just a high energy person. I cant sit still. I like to be doing something always. Thanks for the kind words guys and i just try and be the best i can at all i do. I could be cleaning toilets, yeah its a shitty job but i guarantee i will do a damn good fucking job at cleaning that toilet(s)!

12 Likes

I believe that you would be great at any tasks at hand @PreyBird1
Seeing all your results.

10 Likes

So far i can confirm all females execpt one plant.
Im glad the lavender x candy rain are ladies. I think i may clone them! And the one ak48 is definatly an auto! And you can see i like to burn my plants with lights! :man_facepalming:

14 Likes

Ohhh snap @PreyBird1 is growing an auto :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy: I will have to say those things are absolutely phenomenal looking an I like the sounds of this Lavender one :drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Yeah they snuck one in on me dang! If i had known i would have moved it. I was going to top that plant also. I have never topped and auto. Maybe i should polinate it with my Runtz femanized pollen? But last time i did that to an auto the plants freaked out and literally started seeding itself. Also its on my seedling lighting schedule and its combination of gas lantern lighting routine and 24hr lighting.

8 Likes

Got one of your auto crosses going right now seems to be well

9 Likes