About the FlexMOD Solutions category

logo

This category is for FlexMOD Solutions to post news and answer questions about their services. We have @FlexMOD_solutions on the community available to help you out. Feel free to @ tag them in your questions to alert them.

The FlexMOD team understands what it takes to design & build world-class cultivation facilities. FlexMOD clients benefit from our industry expertise, comprehensive research, streamlined process and buying power. Are you planning on building a cultivation facility? Allow the FlexMOD Team to collaborate with you to design & build packaged solutions for your project or simply supply you with our best in class systems and latest technology. Our team of engineers, architects and industry experts can provide you with the valuable insight you need to to gain the competitive advantage you want in this ever-evolving industry.

Contact info:

2 Likes

@FlexMOD_solutions

Hey, I have a client that happens to manufacture large rigid foam walls of sorts. They’ve been asking my product development company to come up with ideas for their walls outside of their specific industry which is not cannabis related.

I thought perhaps this may be an opportunity to look at for use in modular canopy grows?