About the Plant Problems category

Ok now, What is the reason which made those two leaves looks different from each other and both of it than others leaves as well, as shown in the picture?

it was cut just above whatever veg growth it had flower was induced looks like it tried to produce seed under stress. Keep under 20hours of light a day and she would come back to veg but that’s could mean hermaphrodites in crop seed or potential bad pollen best to toss or conceal and experiment!

2 Likes

You’re right, potential marks of “Hermaphrodites” as I known from some of online resources now.

1 Like

Ok now I need your votes to agree on one set that I would adjust the light cycle on, please!. Because my low level in knowledge & experience, and your all different correct suggestions!.

• 22-24
  • 18/6
  • 20-24

0 voters

1 Like

@Hemp_Nature If you have any further questions feel DM me.

2 Likes

Actually yes, and I appreciated that so much.

You will never get anywhere having your lights 22 hours on 24 hours off or 20 hours on 24 hours off.
I’m thinking you mean 22/2 and 20/4. The photoperiod is huge and will 100% determine your success or failure. Looking at your pictures , your photoperiod is your number 1 problem.

2 Likes

22-24HRs ON is what is meant

True, same as what I understood,
22 light 2 dark
18 light 6 dark
20 light 4 dark
If am right? and because the timer set!.
And, I intended to put those symbols ( - & / ) same as wrote indicating to what every one suggested.

You’re right, the PHOTOPERIOD potentially!, because the photoperiod was on 10/14 since when she sprouted until when she become about 2 months and 18 days, and then I switched it on 12/12 until before I adjusted the photoperiod on 22/24 as what @tamarindotradingco ordered that previously.

If you ask me why I adjusted the photoperiod on 10/14 from the begaining, I’ll say I just was wanted to let it be compatible with the real day.

Once flowering is induced on 12/12 on /off. I have seen 12/14 off/on but the extra hrs seem to mess up the plant natural cycle of 24hr days. Usually, problems as such arise.

1 Like

I never seen “bananas” when she flowered!!.

Even now, there’s no “banana” emerged on the current flower as shown hours ago!!.

Never emerged that all on my plant!!. @its1080p @A1ColbyDuPont @mwmzx6

I don’t think that phenotype of constitution which I cerciled on in the picture it was a “banana”!, which it looks composed like a petal previously!!. Yes?

Which was composed to a seed after that, as shown in the pictures.

image image image image image

And then the look remained on that shape when the seed has been picked up, as appeared finally!!.

The pollen was only put on the top flowers, sure was nothing reached to that two previous flowers which was on the bottom part!!.

Those all the seeds which I picked from her upper buds previously, including with that one which I picked from the bottom as well.

Those buds where some seeds were on it!, with one of the male flowers has remained fallen on it, till I chopped the upper part, as shown in the pictures.

1 Like

seems there is a stress issue due to the size and the cutting of the plants and light cycle have all been weird and not consistent with the natural environment. Therefore the blossom on the branch stem seems to have developed only one calyx. Producing the single seed. Female plants can naturally on rare occasions produce a single seed or a couple without pollination or turning hermaphrodite, its believed that the plant will do this every so many generation cycles. The Reason is thought to be a genetic trait that the plant is trying to preserve itself by its self for future generations to grow out.

2 Likes

New updates which was hours ago.

Do think I have to trim the old two buds now? Because as you could notice, the two old buds and the leaves colors is converting to yellowing gradually, and to let the new growth grow fast. Yes?

1 Like

yes trim back so that there is only green leaves and regular growth give some b1 Vitamins and an enzyme wash in the root zone

1 Like

I appreciated all your suggestions and tips so much. She looks much better than before.

1 Like