About the Plant Problems category

So I don’t have to give any kind of vitamins or natural compost now, right?

1 Like

I would maybe when the soil dries out almost completely give it some silica and b1 vitamins like Superthrive

1 Like

Do you recommend me to supply the plant by some of what I currently have, as shown in the pictures below please?

Crushed Mixture of dried banana peels, wild hens eggshells, peanuts shells, dried figs, dried kiwi peels, dried lemon peels, hazelnuts shells, dried potatoes peels, dried figs leaves, dried berry leaves, and cuttlebones. !!

New update has been today.

New Update.

I think the plant looks similar like Sharkbite, yes?

New update,

Same of that odd kind of growth has just popped on two other plant’s stems as well, which is both of them are from Lithuania, as I noticed and you could see in the pictures below. !!

New update, today “April - 21st - 2019”

(First timer grower)

Nutrients, pH and soil should be alright.
The plants are grown in a greenhouse.
Growth has stopped and yellow leafs are showing. One of the leafs appers to be burnt as well.

Any ideas to what is my mistake in this?

1 Like

Welcome @aceso to the growers network forum!

Your plant might be root bound.

The pH should never be assumed, it could be a contributing factor.

Generally if the lower leaves are yellowing, this could be a lack of enough nutrients, especially nitrogen.

happy growing,

MacG

Hey all new grower here like first time ever and I have been lucky to not have really had any problems until now lol I have 5 plants (4 amhurst sour diesel, and 1 pineapple chunk) I got back from a vacation and they blew up to almost 4 feet from 2 before I left for a week as soon as I got back tossed a trellis in there did some super cropping bending them over and such and switched to bloom 12/12 now they are growning thru the trellis and are about 2 to 3 feet from the light WHAT 20DO I DO? lol the tent is 7 feet the lights are as high as they will go and the plants are as low as they can go only idea I have to to add another trellis will add a photo tomorrow as they are in the dark right now running the following
X2 1500 watt eq. LED
ProMix HP w/ 20% extra perlite
440 cfm 6 inch fan
16x6 carbon filter
2 oscillating fans
Advanced Nutrients Micro Grow Bloom Piranha Tarantula Voodoo Juice Big Bud B52

Hey, so I have a 17 days old Special queen strain :). Two days ago I have noticed something on the leaf, so I am not sure If I should worry or not. Do you know what it could be? Thank you :)!!

what is the problem here?

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the grower network. My big plant started to grow some thing like a crystal on the tip or fungus. I am not sure what it is. I need some advice or help. Here is a picture of it.

Hi guys!

My plants started showing these light ‘speckles’ on the leaves right from the beginning when the first leaves where formed. Anyone who wants to make a guess about what this might indicate?

Seedbank: Barney’s Farm
Strain: Pineapple Express Auto & Gorilla Zkittlez Auto
Indoor
Tent, Room Size: 120 x 60cm (4x2’)
Lighting: Lumatek ATS200W Pro
Light height: 60cm / 24"
Temps (day and night): 18 on / 6 off
Relative Humidity : 60%
Ventilation: Secret Jardin DF16 T° Extractor 150-350 m3/h
Air: 16cm / 6" monkey fans
Pot sizes: 11L / 3 Gall
Soil: BioBizz Lightmix
Nutrient type: Canna Terra
Ph numbers: 6.0 - 6.2
Ec: 1.2

Seeds germination date: 15 nov. 2021

Cheers everyone!

You sure this wasn’t the start of a nutrient burn?

1 Like