AC Infinity T6 fan and controller

Well all you growme guys and girls out there. My controller and probe went out on my T6 AC Infinity fan. I went to AC Infinity web site and opened their live chat. I figured I was going to have to pay to get a new probe as the controller seemed to be funtioning OK. Nope, the didn’t want to send just the probe, but said they would, it might just cause a delay in fixing the problem if it turned out to be the input portion of the controller board.

They requested my order info, which I gave them from Amazon, (their Amazon storefront) and they said email them by 3;30 today with my shipping info, order # and they would get the new controller and probe out to me today. FREE including shipping. Seems they have a full two year warranty on their product.

Now that’s customer service !

Marty

19 Likes

@sssportsmfg , thanks for sharing some great customer service and post sales service reviews. Always good to share the good news.

5 Likes

thumbs up for AC Infinity !!!

5 Likes

Since I created this topic, I wanted to add some info to the post. I just received the new controller and probe today, everything is back up and running. When I got it I went back on their chat, because I had seen a newer version of their controller that has bluetooth and will connect with your phone through their app. It allows you to do a LOT more with any CLOUDLINE AC powered fan (Not their DC powered fan) Anyway it is reasonably priced at $49.99, I don’t think that included shipping. So for anyone interested in what all it will do here is the link.

Enjoy
Marty

6 Likes

That’s fantastic and great to hear! Hope it clears up your issues

5 Likes

It did it’s humming away in there lol.

Marty

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Infinity for the win

2 Likes

Best part is now I have two good working controllers, there was as I had diagnosed nothing wrong with it, it was just the probe. I tested the new probe on the old controller and everything went back to normal, I put the new controller on anyway and the new probe, I tested it out because now I know for sure if it goes out I have a working controller, so all I would need to do it get a new probe. I’m seriously thinking about getting their Controller 67 I posted about above. The display on these is very hard to see in a bright room, and especially now that it is mounted up at the top of the tent on the outside you have to get on a step stool to even see the display, So the Bluetooth and phone control would be the cats meow, and it offers SO much more control.

Marty

4 Likes

Well I went and done it, got the Controller 67 from Infinity. $49.99. Comes with another probe too. So with getting this controller, I shouldn’t have any down time with my fan unless the fan itself goes out. This will also let my old lazy ass sit at my desk and program the fan instead of climbing up a step stool to see the controller readout. Plus it has a ton more features. programmable from your phone via bluetooth. Works with the standard EC controller probe.

Amazon has it for the same price and Prime one day shipping so I should get it tomorrow…

New toy lol
Marty

6 Likes

@mrgreenjeans @sssportsmfg thanks for the controller info. I think I might order one to see if it will help with my grows.

2 Likes

@nacho151, sssportsmfg and mrgreenjeans are the same, this came about from not being able to log into the forum. they are both “me” lol…Marty I can’t seem to EVER get on with my original sssportsmfg account any more. And only half the time with the new one mrgreenjeans.

I get my controller today. Amazon had them, 1 day shipping with my free shipping with Prime, so I got it there, I am sure that AC Infinity will charge shipping. Same price both places $49.99

HTH
Marty

2 Likes

Yep I’ve been having the same issue with logging in. I just ordered 1 of the new controllers to use with my Cloudlift T10. I might order more if it will work on my T4’s and T6’s. AC Infinity’s customer service is great.

1 Like

You can run two fans on each controller, now not sure if you can program for each fan separately, but you can at the least run two fans with the identical program. Haven’t gotten mine yet to read the instructions about what you can and cannot do with it. I didn’t worry about that as I only have one tent and one fan in it.

Thanks !
Marty

2 Likes

I only plan to run one per tent as long as I can use the app for multiple controllers. I have 4 tents I would like to get them for, however I am not sure if the will work on my exhaust fan because it might not have the power connector on them. After looking on their website I know they will work on the Cloudlift so I can see if it works on the tent exhaust fans when it gets here.

1 Like

Only if the fans you have are listed on the controller info page. These controllers are only for infinity fans, the controller is hardwired into the fan itself, it only controls the behavior of the fan it won’t work with other brands, and only part of the infinity line. This controller only works with what they call their EC line of fans, why they say EC I have no idea, it is their single cord AC powered line of fans, their other controllable fans are a two cord DC volt fans with a different controller.

Marty

2 Likes

I only use the AC Infinity fans. Other fans sound like a Apache Helicopter winding up for a strafing run when running. Lol! Brings back bad memories of my last combat tour!

2 Likes

Well it will work on my Cloudlift T10 exhaust fan but I my AC Infinity fans are 3 years old, so when or if I need to replace them I will be able to use it on them when I upgrade. Thanks for the information!

1 Like

I’ve had mine a little less than two years, thankfully my new probe and controller were under warranty, so replaced free of charge.

2 Likes

Do you recommend them I really want dome ec fans to save electric bill etc and I’m running 8" fans when I could drop down to 6" without any problems.
Would you recommend these look at them and they look really good

1 Like

I recommend AC Infinity T series Fans. I have 6 of them in my grow tents plus an AC Infinity Airlift T10 to help control temperature and humidity in my grow room. Once you set them up basically they keep the settings for ever and are very quite. AC infinity customer service is great also.

5 Likes