AC Infinity T6 fan and controller

I love my AC Infinity fan. (only have one) have had it for almost two years, only thing that has happened is the probe went bad. Even if it had been the controller it would have only cose about $39 to replace it only, but they probably would not have sent it without a new probe. They actually respond when you get on their live chat.

Only thing I am not happy about with them is their lack of parts for their tents, if you want extra poles you have to make your own like I did, as they refuse to sell extra top cross poles for hanging more lights etc. But they took fantastic care of me with the bad probe, sent a whole brand new controller and probe free of charge and paid shipping too. And there are not many two year warranties anymore.

Marty.

2 Likes

Yes they seem really good and alot of people recommend them, they seem to be high quality aswell I’ve been looking into them and there my next investment and @mrgreenjeans I’d pay extra to always know them first 2 years there there to help with any problems bad kit or parts etc ATM I have rvk’s and a ram one and the ram one is far to loud and when you use a fan control the buzz is ridiculous.

Will be getting them soon thanks for feedback on them it’s helped alot.

1 Like

A couple of months ago I thought my temperature humidity probe was bad. They talked me through calibrating the probe and it’s still working great!

2 Likes

Calibrating the probe? The girl on the chat never even mentioned calibrating the probe? So how do you do that and what controller do you have? I have the standard T-6 6" fan and digital controller for temp and humidity. The standard controller doesn’t even have a clock chip in it. Just auto/on/off and brightness of the display. The auto funtion lets you adjust the min/max of the the temp/humidity. nothing else.

BTW, just received the new Controller 67 today, the bluetooth version that is supposed to connect to your phone or pad, and it doesn’t connect to anything other than my PC bluetooth, and they don’t make an app for a PC desktop, so now I have a bluetooth controller that doesn’t connect with anything except my desktop, and there is no app for the desktop. Gonna contact them tomorrow.

Maybe I’m just not “geeky” enough lol.

Marty

3 Likes

Let me find my notes I think I have a link.
Found it!
Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 08-55-30 2019_1028 Cloudline Manual 10-28-19 pdf

4 Likes

@mrgreenjeans
Is your Bluetooth turned on on your tablet and phone?

2 Likes

Yes and also my computer, I have a motherboard on my desktop that has bluetooth also, it connects with my desktop, but neither of my Apple products. My desktop is Windows 10. I use bluetooth on several things, my motorcycles have bluetooth speakers on them, and I added an auxillary bluetooh input on my Goldwing so I can play my music services through my bike speakers and also take phone calls via bluetooth. It all works with everything except this new controller, the little "finding devices wheel just goes round and round and round and never finds the controller on my pad and phone, the desktop finds it in a few seconds. So apparently the controller is putting out the pairing signal but it is not compatible with Apple bluetooth. I’m gonna get on live chat today and see if they can figure it out.

Marty

3 Likes

That’s fantastic ! @nacho151 My controller said 32 degrees in a 80 degree tent, I would imagine that because of that vast difference they knew the probe was history. Plus I already threw it away.

Thanks
Marty

3 Likes

I was having problems with a tent showing 95 degrees when I contacted them and they told me to try calibrating the probe and they would send a new controller and probe if it didn’t work. I used 2 hydrometer and a thermal temperature meter to adjust the controller and it’s been good since.

2 Likes

I ordered the controller 67. It will be here Wednesday. After I hook it up I let you know how it works or doesn’t work for me!

2 Likes

This is the fan I plan on using it for.

4 Likes

Ok on the controller 67 I am connected via bluetooth now. last night when I installed the app, I didn’t pay enough attention when installing. It does about 3 or 4 pop ups when you open it asking if you want to share data, error reports and receive promotions etc. I just didn’t pay attention and hit no on all of them, ( I HATE being tracked) seems that after I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, one of the pop ups actually asked me if I wanted to allow bluetooth and apparently I just hit no the first time without reading the pop up question. Now in my defence, why in the world would an app that only works using bluetooth ask a stupid question like that? Anyway I hit yes this time and everything is good now, haven’t starting any in debth programming but will soonest. Tech support didn’t even ask me about the pop up question, just told me to uninstall and reinstall. I told them about that pop up and they thanked me for making them aware of the concequences while installing and hitting no on that pop up. lol.

Marty

4 Likes

Cool. Easy is that. :wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Be sure and don’t hit no on the allow bluetooth pop up lol. If you do it won’t work.

2 Likes

Long as it is their EC fan with only one power cord and uses the old digital controller, the 67 will work fine.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the app. It won’t work on my inline fans unless I upgraded to the new ones but will work on my airlift fan.

3 Likes

@mrgreenjeans I just installed the controller 67 and set it up. Now just seeing if it works like the old controller did. I like the fact that the app will graph temperature and humidity up to a year and can be downloaded.

3 Likes

Now that’s a cool feature.

3 Likes

They need to do some work on the graphing…from top to bottom the graph is only like 4 degrees, so when you look at it it looks like you are having wild swings in temp. You’re not, lol There is another setting that needs to be worked on as well, there is a temp varience that you can adjust by moving a slider or hitting the + or - button. However if you move it off zero for some reason the fan doesn’t progress to a high enough speed to bring the tent temp down. It only works right if you leave it at zero. I’m am sure they will get feedback and correct the software to work better. It really is pretty slick overall.

Marty

3 Likes

FYI - controller 67 just started showing VPD (with historical charts), which is incredible! More time lost digging into a rabbit hole is what my wife would say :wink:

3 Likes