AC Infinity T6 fan and controller

I was just looking at their Ionboard lights. They look pretty interesting. They made it with a cross of about 2 inches in the center by separating the diode placement to help reduce the hot-spots in it.

3 Likes

I run a T6 in my 5tent and another in my 4tent, with the controller attached to the finishing piping fabric (poked small holes with an awl) with two twist ties. They are NOT Bluetooth/wifi. Both are individually ducted to the outside with a louvered & screened cover. The ducting is visible, second tent from right (first tent obscures ducting)

Today, a T4 was installed into the 3tent

As soon as I have the dollars (and before summer heat) the last tent will also get a T4. The vent and ducting for it is already installed.

The AC Infinity fans are used for exhaust/humidity control. I have additional fans in each tent, some oscillating, some not. They, like others have said, run 24/7, creating nice vortices and preventing stagnation.

7 Likes

I received my Ionboard S33 (Samsung 301B Diodes) today and checked the Amperage draw and the center PAR readings with a borrowed MQ-500 and decided to share what I found. The par readings were taken outside a grow tent in a room with some light, but when I get the new tent setup I’ll recheck the par readings and test them for the complete coverage area.

I’m liking the metal hangers, I wish they came on all lights!

2 Likes

Those inexpensive Durolux lights have almost the exact same hanger, I like em’ too ! These light makers need to understand we need all the vertical height we can get indoors, and not make those stupid wire hangers that take up 18" of grow space lol. Nice looking light !!

Marty

3 Likes

Very niccccce fans i installed a t6 2 weeks ago. I love it.

3 Likes

If you haven’t tried it AC Infinity has real nice flexible duct too. Multi layer, I used it on mine new tent installation, and I thought that pulling it through the rough concrete hole in my coal room would tear it up but it didn’t. Good stuff. and pretty reasonable on the price too.

Marty

4 Likes

I still can’t get either of my model 67’s working with their app.

4 Likes

Are the Controller 67’s showing up in the app? If they are try manually setting up the controllers themselves, then go into the app and set the triggers in the app, then in the app set it to auto.

3 Likes

AC Infinity has excellent customer service, and a chat window for real time that they actually keep manned. Go to their site and have a chat. Can’t hurt. I ran into a problem when I installed the app, it wouldn’t connect just like yours. There was a message and for the life of me I can’t remember what it said as the install was taking place and I answered it wrong and the app wouldn’t work. Delete it, re-install it and then pay close attention to the setup. Hopefully it will get you going. I posted about it somewhere, but can’t remember where it might have been on my last grow log.

Marty

4 Likes

Natcho do you remember about the software thing I posted about on the Infinity software?

Marty

4 Likes

Yes, but I forgot about that. I do know if you answer that one question no it turns the app into a brick! I think it was in your last grow thread!

4 Likes

Yep that’s all I remember too. But hopefully that will get him going by re-installing and paying attention on the install. Jeeze I don’t remember shit anymore lol.

Marty

4 Likes

You might have posted it in your Planet of the Grapes thread or my Dakine thread I’ll see if it was my thread.

4 Likes

Natcho I’m sure that it was on this last grow, haven’t had it that long. It should be on the OKC grow if I remember right. But I also told them to archive it. @Slym3r ?

Marty

5 Likes

Found it!
mrgreenjeans

Nov '21

Ok on the controller 67 I am connected via bluetooth now. last night when I installed the app, I didn’t pay enough attention when installing. It does about 3 or 4 pop ups when you open it asking if you want to share data, error reports and receive promotions etc. I just didn’t pay attention and hit no on all of them, ( I HATE being tracked) seems that after I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, one of the pop ups actually asked me if I wanted to allow bluetooth and apparently I just hit no the first time without reading the pop up question. Now in my defence, why in the world would an app that only works using bluetooth ask a stupid question like that? Anyway I hit yes this time and everything is good now, haven’t starting any in debth programming but will soonest. Tech support didn’t even ask me about the pop up question, just told me to uninstall and reinstall. I told them about that pop up and they thanked me for making them aware of the concequences while installing and hitting no on that pop up. lol.

Marty

5 Likes

Indeed you did. Read the above post on your lack of connection on the 67 controller. @jory
Thanks Natcho!

Marty

5 Likes

The AC Infinity A6 clip on fans are in stock today. They are also selling the steel controller mounting plates individually now.

1 Like

Just snagged three :clap::+1:

Marty

2 Likes

The Velcro idea for Controller mounting plates on non AC Infinity tents appears to work so far!

3 Likes

Nice! I like it. :+1:.

3 Likes