AC Infinity T6 fan and controller

I downloaded the CVS datafile to put it in a spread sheet to make graphs that could be easier to read, I’ve been regretting it ever since! I’m thinking since it’s a phone app that the programming is written with Python language.

1 Like

More upgrades for my new grow tent! @PreyBird1 the controller 69 has a built in magnet to attach it to the metal tent controller holder.

5 Likes

Man i think mines the older controller version and that 69 controller is bigger iirc.

3 Likes

The 69 is bigger and you can run up to 4 things on it. Like 1 exhaust fan, 1 intake fan, 1 light, 1 clip on tent fan. or a combination of anything i just listed. It has 4 ports to connect with, they also sell a UIS splitter so you can daisy chain similar items like multiple lights or fans.
UPDATE I’m going to do a review on the Controller 69 in a week or so if anyone is interested, after I figured out that to run different types of equipment you have to program each individual port, it is some what easy to program it.

4 Likes

Amazon has named the CLOUDLINE T6 the best overall duct fan! … They said in their review, “The AC Infinity CLOUDLINE Inline Duct Fan is at the forefront of performance and design. Created to boost airflow, transfer heating, and cooling as well as improving ventilation in hydroponic grow rooms.”

2 Likes

Prey both the original controller (no Bluetooth) and the 67 (Bluetooth capable) look exactly the same same size same functions except one you can program via the software via Bluetooth the other you can’t. The 69 is a major step up the first two controllers would control 2 devices and included two control ports on the bottom. Don’t know if you can daisy chain with them like the 69.

Some things I just don’t see the reason to be able to control them like circulating fans, I clean mine up each grow take the blade out and clean them clean the cage and oil them….but leave them on 24/7 through the whole grow.

Marty

4 Likes

I am thinking by setting up the circulating fans with the control is just really for heat control. I think it wouldn’t hurt your plants if you set the fan speed to Minimum speed 2 and max speed to 5 or 6. Going to find out before I put a plant in the tent though. UPDATE @sssportsmfg I misunderstood. I was thinking the clip on tent fan.

2 Likes

I run mine at min 1. That pulls in plenty of air to refresh the tent completely in a matter of minutes. I’m bottom in top out, and during the winter time like now and with these Durolux lights it rarely goes above 2-3 for just a couple minutes to get it down to 78 with the tent closed up. At 1 and with my having a door vent you can feel a lot of air movement at the lowest setting certainly more fresh air than the plants would ever need, far as oxygen and Co2 goes. On my next grow I’ll probably up it to 2-3 to keep the tens a little cooler and or just open my door vent a little more to get the colder basement air in more than from the heating duct.

4 Likes

I’m thinking I finally have the Controller 69 programing right! Hopefully the T-22 will come back on at the right time. AC Infinity has sent me a new Controller 67 to replace the one I may have screwed up.

When I checked my order status this morning, it makes me think that this may have had more issues than they said. But it could be that the Controller 69 is just a lot better.

3 Likes

got my light control synced with the fan.

3 Likes

I just hooked up the exhaust fan to the Controller 69. I’m liking the Controller 69 a lot! They sent me a new Controller 67 to replace the Controller 67 that was screwing up, it will be here tomorrow according to the tracking number.

2 Likes

How in the heck did you get one of those fans, says out of stock on that one and not releasing till next month on the occilating version with no price lol.

Marty

3 Likes

I been watching their website and they had the A6 in stock. I think I ordered the last one, because it went out of stock in a couple of minutes! I’m watching now for the S6 that oscillates for my 4x4’s. I am liking the A6 but it doesn’t oscillate. The A6 is good for my 2x2 though and it doesn’t pull the amperage like the one I had. I’m saving up to order 4 of the S6. I’m hoping the price of the S6 is around $49.

3 Likes

Actually I am fine with the fan not oscillating, it is always the first thing to go on a fan, and the way I set up my tent I use three fans, all pointed the same direction as if the tent were circular, and it creates a swirling wind that because the tent is square it gets a wind going that is somewhat broken up because of the corners and because of that covers the middle too. I put them high enough that it just brushes the tops next to the fans and pointed slightly down and it really keeps them waving without wind burn. I had tried two sets of oscillating fans both went out before the end of one grow. And to be honest they were cheepies from China. When mine go out, I want to replace them with the AC’s. But so far these non-oscillating cheepies from China have made it through two grows so far. Been running 24/7 for 10 months now.

Marty

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg I didn’t think about multiple A6’s in my 4x4’s I’m pretty sure they can be daisy chained to connect to the controllers. I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

I’m sure that two in a 4x4 would be fine. just put them on opposite corners blowing in the same direction.

Marty

3 Likes

According to Brian from AC Infinity they can’t be daisy chained, however the smart Controllers like the 69 has 4 ports to connect to. I’m liking the Controller 69 a lot better than the Controller 67, after I figured out the programing for each port for the equipment being programed.

2 Likes

I can sure understand that, looks like a real nice controller. But no controller will work with my lights or fans except the exhaust fan so for me no point; the 67 does more than I need already, come on and clear out excessive heat or humidity and then go back down to #1 setting. I ALWAYS run all my pole fans and my bottom fan 24/7 so no need for a controller on them. And I am using the cheepie Durolux lights, that don’t act like cheepies lol.

Marty

3 Likes

I’m impressed with the Iongrid T-22 and would like to see what the Iongrid S-44 or the Iongrid T-44 pulls in amperage when they get released.

1 Like

I wish they had made a bigger version of the T-22 instead of just joining 4 of them at the hip so to speak to make a light for a 4x4 tent. It still creates a awful hot spot in the middle even with the hole. The most even coverage seems to be with the multi bar lights where the bars are closer to each other on the outside than in the center. They make good stuff, glad to see companies trying to address the hot spots and get more even coverage.

Marty

3 Likes