Afficianados 13th Ghost - Seed preservation Run!

Ok here is a Fresh seed Run.
Afficianados 13th Ghost. I split a pack with my friend here scotty17. I m going to be running 6 seeds and trying to get a mating pair. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::face_with_monocle: wish me luck!

18 Likes

I’ve had creme brulee about 3 years ago, stuff was fire and from an old school breeder that passed, thought that strain was lost but the origins are finally coming out haha

6 Likes

Best of luck @PreyBird1 , and hoping you have lots of seeds, and @scotty17 too.

7 Likes

@scotty17 yo Scotty bee!

6 Likes

Good luck and following along!!

5 Likes

Nice :+1:t2:. Looking forward to watching your great work. It’s a shame not to see Scotty around anymore send him my regards.

5 Likes

I will hes busy. Coaching soccer

5 Likes

Good luck with the seeds , in Spain we love football(soccer), i hope Scotty is enjoying coaching this magical sport.

4 Likes

Definitely in for this one! Can’t wait to see what you get. :metal:

4 Likes

Ok we got 6 sprouts.

12 Likes

Well bad turn of events. All of these seeds were lacking in vigor badly. 3 ended up just dying. they tried to grow but never did much. I transplanted them today into bigger pots. Well see what happens with these. So far im not impressed at all.

Here is just before I transplanted them.

Afterwards.

7 Likes

Looking good. There acclimated to the new pots. now there gonna go crazy!.

6 Likes

Now there starting to take off.

8 Likes

im-a-ghost-sneaking-in

5 Likes

Ok update on the 13th ghosts. Well i have 1 male and 2x females. I topped and cloned them all.

Also joining in on the preservation run i have included a king kong female. Ghost of kong im going to call it. And also another female monkey slapz.
I just did a reclone of my entire garden like i do.
Here is another angle.

9 Likes

Looking better after a couple days. I just sprayed them with my ipm mix and watered them so there a hair droopy but there fine.

9 Likes

Well i forgot to change my damn time off of 24/7 and accidentally vegged these plants for 2 more weeks. There Huge!.

12 Likes

Green with envy and not ashamed to admit it!

4 Likes

The boys are showing.
Stretching well.

7 Likes

Defoloating the jungle.

6 Likes