Afficianados 13th Ghost - Seed preservation Run!

Holy crap these stretched.

8 Likes

Heres a quick GIF off whats happening now in this breeding run.
20211208_192536_1
Poooof! The male is so large i had to snap the tops off. It has hit the light 3 times now. And grown past the light.

9 Likes

Heres how the seed run is going now. Male trash all over the floor. Messy stuff!

10 Likes

Here is a test seed. I plucked it to see how ripe it is. This is off the 13th ghost female #1 plant i belive.

8 Likes

Looks like a healthy little Xenomorph Egg Sack to me!

5 Likes

Lol i didnt think it was this far along. Thats good. Because i have some pirates cake thats dying to flower. But i screwed up the timing by 2 weeks. I seem to always do this and get behind. The seeds should be finished and i should have already been flowering out the cake strains.

5 Likes

Merry christmas!

7 Likes

Buds are fattening up with seeds.

8 Likes

There are 4 females in this tent. Making some new crosses with this male.

8 Likes

Nice looking! I wasnt even aware you were running this breeding project! Very nice!

3 Likes

Lol im in the middle of several. You know about lavender also.

Lavender in the wind! Also vmac2 and monkey slapz and king kong. All crossed with lavender.

7 Likes

I have several breeding runs going on right now. I just spend another $6k on new equipment so i can stay breeding and testing but also maintain my library of 25 living strains. And still make my flower at the same time. This way i can breed,clone and flower at the same time but have the ability to use 1800 sqft and increase my grow 25% in size.

9 Likes

That sounds like the dream! You got it goin on man!

3 Likes

This seed run is finished and just needs to come down. And reset the tent.
Edit: ill cut the plants and let them cure on the stems for 3 weeks then put them in bags for later processing…but i may pop the pre-flower seeds to test the strain. Its usually what i do. Sometimes i start them before the mother plant is even done growing. I have a dozen seeds that are rady to germinate…

6 Likes

Feel kinda stupid, but gonna ask anyway, is this some kind of Botique seed by Humbolt? I saw the numbering on the seed pack. And second question is any of them gonna be availible?

Thanks
Marty

3 Likes

I will pony up ($) for some 13th ghost. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Took the words right outta my mouth lol.

Marty

2 Likes

@happilyretired @sssportsmfg there regulars. And there economically priced. I dont overcharge any one. I will list them on my strainly account in a bit. $45 - 10 pack of seeds. Profile of Preybird Farms - Strainly

4 Likes

Thanks !! @PreyBird1 appreciate the link and I’ll save it. Do you offer everything you have on that site?

Marty

3 Likes

Only what i have listed. I have a lot of strains i havent listed. Some have not been tested. Im at a 75% tested rate now.

Heres is a small list.

7 Likes