Afficianados 13th Ghost - Seed preservation Run!

13th ghost Run is done! Chopped and drying now.

8 Likes

Damn man seriously impressive work like always :+1::clap:

3 Likes

Thankyou. Starting 2 more seed runs thursday. But were doing femmanized seeds again. Last time i made 5 femmanized strains. These will be reproductions of the regular strains in femmanized form. Right now i have femmanized seeds of all my work and regulars. I basically like to have each of my strains in both reg/fems.

7 Likes

Nice …i just pop mines

4 Likes

@sheesh nice! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! What are you growing now or are just starting with the 13th ghost?

5 Likes

Im currently growing a cross i made grape pie x runtz x mac x lime cherry runts

5 Likes

I also just pop a pack of ghost 13, and gelato 41 x grape pie

5 Likes

Holy cow that’s a cross there lol. Jk. Seems so long when all strains r out up. Lol. Sound pretty tasty tho. I wanna mix a dark plasma with midnight snack. Both killer tastes and I believe it would be something special in taste to mix the 2 hmm I’m gonna see if I have dp seeds left and hope I drop one that’s a male. I don’t believe I had any males of that yet but only dropped 2 or 3 seeds so far and that was 2nd grow

5 Likes

4sho def terp out and a hugh yeilder…you def should make that cross that sound like some heat

4 Likes

Dang. That is a cross indeed! As a cherry, and a runtz lover and a mac lover, very curious how it turns out!

4 Likes