Affordable good grow kit led and soil

Oh I was talking about the what you spoke to Hydro about. The make your own grow light, I am not too shabby with a soldering iron.

1 Like

Lot of people here make their own.
@PreyBird1 @poseidon

4 Likes

Not saving much just buy one lol
301h 16” strip boards are $24 a pc each leg needs two so x that by 8 then driver… bah, cheaper to buy bruh lol unless your building a huge light.
Regarding the spider farmer they ain’t bad make sure they have the 301b or 301h Leds full spectrum. And no I don’t have one but read the specs and what they have no worse then any other…My 2 cents. :v:t2::us::v:t2:

1 Like

Here comes an argument lol

I’m supposed to be in hiding hydro lol

1 Like

Love designing and building light rigs :v:t2: It is cheaper than buying prebuilt plus you can create your own light spectrum recipe.

3 Likes

It’s cheaper then hlg u mean lol

1 Like

I can build a Bridgelux rig that will stand up to a similar Sammy PCB for about 30% less

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Well build this man one because all he want is to spend $500 including tent, blower etc

1 Like

I can’t stay in hidding to long bruh, it’s kinda like wearing these masks ya can’t wear one for ever, I don’t live in Texas hahaha

Here we go

2 Likes

Well it has a lot to do with weed hydro

2 Likes

I do build lights for customers so DM me if you want a quote. It may be cheaper to build your own though… I gotta buy the parts, build, then ship …

3 Likes

My suggestion.
Build an area and wrap it with panda film.
Spend the money on good lights

3 Likes

Well I don’t need light this man above does and he’s on a budget evidently. So homeys trying to hook him up. Sorry I forgot his name but wish him well. Grow on my Gro brothas.:woozy_face:

3 Likes

I built this area for around $60.
Not including the lights of course

3 Likes

U r da man, actually I would do something like that but hell u can buy a 4’x4’ tent on eBay for $85. It’s all what a man wants I guess but yes lights matter :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Going back to 🥷 mode. @Eash420 nothing wrong with that spider farmer you can grow with it and get some nugs bruh, mostly for the price. Dm the octopus :octopus: guy and see if he can do you better. We all want the best outcome for you so you have many choices to make…Good luck and when you get your first plants growing tag me so I can watch please…
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

Interesting…I may have to look at these for future projects. Is it similar to a BC Northern Lights?

1 Like