Affordable good grow kit led and soil

I actually posted above my current plants… used no nutrients, just top soil, no grow lights just 10$ hdx lights from Home Depot with a box fan germinated in paper towels.

2 Likes

Ok sorry I didn’t see that

1 Like

Well scrolled up and saw that and no I’m not gonna judge you for wanting to grow weed my brotha… well seems like u have some sort of room there I’d make 4 walls and forget a tent like @Hydro was talking about. Maybe save some of that money and invest on good lights…
:+1:t2:

1 Like

@Eash420 and @poseidon, the two of you should discuss lighting. Poseidon builds lights and RFletcher needs lights. A perfect match.

2 Likes

They are green they are healthy, they are flowering…what’s to judge? You are doing great with what you have.

I second the suggestions, first priority is LIGHT. Don’t get the old fashioned blurple, get a new style board like the suggested Spider farmer. Then cheap out on pots drill hols in 5 gal buckets, get decent soil that is number 2. Third is get good nutrients. Good light good soil good nutes and you are on your way.

3 Likes

Or the hydro lol…them fittings ain’t cheap.

2 Likes

I was just reading the Spider Farmer specs again. They have been upgraded. They now include far red. Good stuff.

3 Likes