cherry noir

20 Likes

I am a friend

6 Likes

Sure are buddy!!

6 Likes

ztarburst

17 Likes

Speaking of which I still have something to give you haha if u want I can send u a gem or two so u can celebrate life and making it thru covid and all, u can post pics and hang out w us !! We will have a real party going;) woot woot!

10 Likes

I’m in, I mean, yes please mentor, I mean, I am now sucking up again

Man, I love this place.

10 Likes

Okay then, here’s mine :

The Cherry Noir :

And the ZtarBurzt :

16 Likes

A friend with weed is a friend indeed. Lol that just popped in my head. Lol Tangie OG mid-morning toke.

9 Likes

A very old saying, why the hell did I not think of that :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Looking great! They grow up so fast :blush:

9 Likes

Got some toys td @devjyarn I’ll need a bit of help lol

15 Likes

Definitely! I’ll do what I can through the wires. I just got some new control equipment too!

9 Likes

Haha the compassion club didn’t know the product that are selling lol, they didn’t know I needed a temp sensor to make this work right.ill be stuck with inkbird for now lol

5 Likes

NQA : Can you order it? And in the meantime can you run your new gadget with the inkbird sensor? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ya i can order it , inkbird will do fine for now np

5 Likes

13 Likes

Transplanted into 1 gals last night with vam myco and their first earth juice feed they are HAPPY this am but the phone was dead now lights out il post pics tonight at lights on! Super excited to watch these girlies :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: grow up very excited about these peyote purples also VERY VIGOROUS growers and they LOVE THE EJ

7 Likes

What up friends lol

5 Likes

The peyotes and pineapple royale have already had an ej feed 2 days ago

6 Likes